Chapter 13-The Part With The Parents

A/N: This is to inform readers that this chapter would not be in Kat or Raphael's POV. It would be in her mom's POV. So for those who are not interested, you can skip this. It's just a bonus/extra chapter for fans and readers of LAC. But I'll try to update a regular chapter for all you readers tomorrow!

***

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 13-The Part With The Parents

Miranda Kolosov's POV

Hearing utter silence as I entered the room, I was met with the sight of Slade staring out of the window with a blank expression on his face.

"Are you still in your pissy mood?" I questioned and Slade turned around and snarled. "Yes, I fucking am."

I sighed and sat down on the bed deciding to let my husband swear just this once. "How are you feeling about tonight?"

Slade scowled and started. "You want to know how I'm feeling? Fine. I refuse! I object! I do not condone this! Mel! I refuse to allow this!"

Slade glared at me as his eyes flashed. "Slade. She's eighteen I mean, I dated when I was fifteen. It's about time." I said reassuringly and Slade scoffed. "No daughter of mine will date until she's thirty. She's only allowed to get married when she's forty."

"Okay, you're being ridiculous now-"

Slade cut me off and continued, "Mel don't you fucking get it? She's dating!"

I frowned confused. "So? She's dated before." Slade glared at me, "That's not the same! I know she had, but those were flings! But this time it's an actual boy!"

"What? I'm pretty sure those flings she had were with boys too." I commented dryly.

"She's got a fucking real boyfriend now!" He snapped and ran his hands through his hair. "I'm too fucking young to be a grandfather!" 

"What the heck are you even talking about?" I frowned as Slade started pacing across the room. "Like I said, no daughter of mine will date until she's thirty. She's only allowed to get married when she's forty."

I frowned at that and crossed my arms, "What are you talking about? Married at forty? We got married when I was twenty-five and you thirty."

Slade rolled his eyes but I could see that his gaze was straying to my chest from the low cut shirt I was wearing. I smirked inwardly, after being married to Slade Kolosov for nineteen years and knowing him for twenty, he was pretty predictable.

"So? That's different! She's my daughter!" Slade scowled at me and I went towards the dresser to untie my hair from it's ponytail before going to bed.

"She's my daughter too, I mean it's normal, she's a teenager. I'll be worried if she isn't out at all." I said casually and I could feel Slade come up to me and glared at me indignantly, "But this is Raphael Doukas! He's-"