Chapter 22-The Three Words

A/N: Hi guys, this chapter will have a mature scene but it's in my other book Down & Dirty. Please read the instructions in the summary before adding the book to your library. That way, it'll be easier to view the private chapter. Thank you. 

***

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 22-The Three Words

Katerina Kolosov's POV

I studied Raphael slyly, peering at him under my eyelashes. It was a good thing that he was so focused on his work that he didn't notice the sly glances that I was giving him.

Grinning wickedly, I smirked at the thought of what we'll be doing later tonight. Well specifically, what Raphael would be doing later - me.

My boyfriend thought he was so sure and certain that he could resist me which was quite ironic considering that he was a player. Wouldn't men like him jump at the opportunity of getting sex? Sure it was sweet of Raphael to wait. Wait for what? I didn't know. But I knew that I wanted him badly.

I squeezed my legs together in anticipation as images and thoughts of what we could do in bed later swam through my mind. A wicked smirk crossed my face, Raphael wouldn't know what would hit him. He didn't take me seriously from the suggestive texts I had sent him earlier this week.

Oh but he will. I smirked once more before quickly looking down at the reports in my hand. At times, I could feel his gaze on me, lingering on the blouse I wore today. It wasn't different or anything but the neckline was lower than what I usually wore. The skirt I was wearing wasn't any different. It was professional and had an appropriate length, it was just a little tighter.

Of course, the minute I stepped into my office today, I could feel Raphael's admiring gaze on my form. A smug grin formed on my face at that. Raphael didn't think he could be seduced by me. But the thing was, he already is. He just didn't know it yet.

Our date was at his apartment. He would be cooking dinner and we would watch a film together and typically, that was all he thought was going to happen.

What he didn't know, was that I was spending the night. My heels hit the other bag I brought containing some of my stuff that was on the ground and I almost wanted to let out a laugh from how stunned Raphael would be and his reaction but I held it back. He couldn't know this early or he would immediately be on the defence and that wouldn't help.

Under the table, one of his legs brushed against my bare leg and I suppressed a groan from how achy and needy I was feeling. It was so hard to concentrate on work when all I wanted from Raphael was for him to throw everything off the desk and to ravish me. Ugh, I couldn't wait till tonight.

Forcing myself to focus on my work, I pushed all my thoughts of Raphael and our date out of my mind. My plan wouldn't work if Raphael knew what I was plotting away.

Time passed so fast that I barely realised that it was five in the evening and that both Raphael and I could leave. In fact, I wasn't even aware that Raphael had packed up everything and that he was waiting for me.