(3)

My heart turns white, my two cheeks turn red. - EXO "First Love"

"Are you still sulking about this nameless guy?" Jongdae asked holding the straps of his bag pack, while walking next to Jimin - who was kicking stones with the tip of her shoe. She sighs, a long desperate sigh. Jongdae rolls his eyes. Here we go again, he thought. "Jongdae-ah, I've been thinking about him all weekend. And it's so frustrating that I don't know his name." Another sigh left her lips. 

"Have you ever thought about introducing yourself to him?" Jongdae asked and Jimin stopped in her tracks. Her brown deer eyes looked into her friends face. "How silly of me..." She said quietly and Jongdae grunts. "Are you serious? You're waiting for Mr. No Name to introduce himself, when you didn't even introduced yourself? How unpolite of you, Choi Jimin." He shook his head and Jimin looked at the floor.

"But what if I won't see him again?"

Jimin always gave up pretty fast. Especially when it's about things like love. She never experienced real love, only one-sided crushs and those definitely don't count as love. All she knew about love was from Dramas and Magazines. 

"Didn't you say your classmate was his friend? Ask him what course Mr. No Name takes and-" "Jongdae, are you saying that I should stalk him?" Jimin's eyes widened and she gripped the strap of her bag, while forming an O with her mouth. Jongdae let his head fell down. "Jesus Christ, what's wrong with you, woman?" He asked before explaining to her, that she should wait for him after his class and ask for his name.

"You know what, Jongdae-ah? That's a good idea!" A bright smile crept on her lips at the thought that she would know Mr. No Name's name soon.

Junmyeon, on the other hand, was miserable. He wanted to know more about Choi Jimin, but all Kyungsoo told him was that she was a cute and likeable girl. Kyungsoo didn't knew if she had a boyfriend, he didn't knew about her family background or her hobbies. He didn't even knew what kind of music she listened to! Not that it would make her less attractive if she would only listen to Trot, but still.

"Kyungsoo, please?" Junmyeon begged and looked at his Dongsaeng. "Please ask her, at least, what music she listens too." Kyungsoo sighs. "Why don't you do it by yourself? You already showed her that you're a fool, theres nothing left to loose." 

With those words Kyungsoo turned around and walked into his classroom, leaving his Hyung dumbfounded. Junmyeon sighed. Kyungsoo was right. Ever since Choi Jimin entered his life he would make a fool of himself whenever he had the chance too.

He turned around and walked towards his own classroom. He scratch his neck while walking into his classroom. The heat from the warm June day gave the classroom a stuffy athmosphere and Junmyeon frowns and walks to the windows and opens them. He took a deep breath and smiles when he thought about Choi Jimin's smile.

He completely fell for her. Even if he didn't knew anything about her. For him it was love at first sight.

"What are you doing, Junmyeon-oppa?" Junmyeon turned around when he heard someone call his name and smile at his classmate. "Annyeong-haseyo Sodam-ah." He bows at the girl who walks closer to him and stands next to him.

Park Sodam is a quiet girl. Not a lot of people interact with her, but since her acting is the créme de la créme everybody respects her. She enjoys acting together with Junmyeon, because he is a determined actor and so is she.

"Are you enjoying the first warm summer days?" The girl asked and Junmyeon laughs. "Yes." He nodded, while his thoughts wander to places Sodam don't know. He wonders if Choi Jimin was already in her classroom, sitting on her chair and- 

Junmyeon's thoughts were interrupted by one of his classmates. "Kim Junmyeon-ah?" He called and Junmyeon turned around. "Yes?" He asked. "There is someone waiting outside of the classroom for you." The boy answered and Junmyeon looked at him. "For me?" He asked and the boy nodded. Junmyeon turned to Sodam and bowed. 

She watched him leave and sighs.

Junmyeon walks through the classroom doors and looks around when his eyesight fell on a petite girl in a denim dress, with short black hair and a bright smile on her lips. He would recognise that smile everywhere, because it was the smile he dreamt of ever since he first saw it: Choi Jimin.

"Annyeong-haseyo." She smiled and bowed. "I just came to introduce myself. As you are Do Kyungsoo-ah's friend I thought I just say 'Hello'." She rambled on and blushed. Junmyeon's heart started beating faster when he heard her voice and he bit his lip, feeling nervous. "My name is Choi Jimin." She said and bowed.

"K-K-Kim Junmyeon." Junmyeon stuttered and Jimin smiled brightly. Mr. No Name had a name - finally. And it was a beautiful name. "Nice to meet you Kim Junmyeon-ah." Jimin said and it felt good saying his name. The word felt right. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Choi Jimin-ah."

But it felt much better hearing her own name from the lips of that handsome and shy-looking young man. "I hope we'll meet again, Kim Junmyeon-ah." Jimin said and already turned around. But she smiled before she looked back at Junmyeon for the last time, before running off to her classroom.

Junmyeon turned bright red, when he watched Choi Jimin walking away. A smile crept on his lips. The boys would be proud of him, when they hear that he had introduced himself to her. Even if he had stuttered like crazy.

He was still staring at the hallway where Jimin dissapeared, when his teachers voice brought him back to reality and asked him to enter the classroom.

Junmyeon couldn't concentrate during the lesson as his brain was making up scenarious of him and Jimin, that might never happen. But in his dreams and in his imagination everything was allowed. So Junmyeon was happily thinking about Jimin dancing with him to a BIGBANG song.

Because who doesn't want to dance to a BIGBANG song?