(3)

A/N: Omo, thank you guys for over a hundred reads! I couldn't believe how fast that had happened!~ Here is the newest chapter, I really hope you like it. ♥

• • • ♥

Jongade was watching Jimin, who was sitting on the opposite of him in the cafeteria of the university. She is listening to headphones and is scribbling in her notepad. Jongdae leans over the table and looks what she is writing. The name Kim Junmyeon is all over the page together with heart, stars and smiley faces. He smiles when he saw that. "You found Mr. No Name's name?" He asked and looks at Jimin. 

Jimin smiles and nods. "Yes, I walked to his classroom and-" Her view went through the cafeteria onto a group of boys. "Omo, there he is!" She blushed and pointed towards the four boys who just lined up to get their food. "Invite them over. I want to see Mr. No Name." Jongdae said and smiled. Jimin blushed but knew that Jongdae's idea was good. She stood up.

"Kyungsoo-ah!" She called and Kyungsoo turned to the voice who called his name. He recognised Choi Jimin and waved. "Sit with us!" She said loudly and Kyungsoo smiled, looking at Junmyeon. "Hyung, we're going to have lunch with Choi Jimin, are you ready for that?" He asked and Junmyeon blushed looking towards Jimin who was sitting at the table again.

"He's going to embarass himself again." Baekhyun laughed and Chanyeol hit his shoulder. "Leave Hyung in peace. He's in love." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "I was just joking, okay?" 

The boys got their food and walked over to Jimin and Jongdae's table and sat down. Junmyeon shyly took his seat next to Jimin and realised that she was wearing headphones. He could hear the music she was listening to. Jimin, who was blushing furiously since Junmyeon sat down next to her actively puts on a show and ignores Junmyeon.

"Super Junior." Junmyeon spoke, looking at Jimin from the corner of his eyes. Jimin, pretending not to hear or care, give him an unenthusiastic wave. Junmyeon gulped and shoved his chopsticks in his mouth before continuing talking. "I love Super Junior." Jimin, still pretending, took off her headphones. Her heart was beating, because she definiteley heard was Junmyeon was saying.

"Sorry?" She says, putting a cute smile on her lips. Jongdae rolls his eyes at her teasing act. He leaned towards Kyungsoo - who knew Jimin as well - and coughs silently. Kyungsoo looks at him. "Yes?" He asked and Jongdae eyes Junmyeon from the corner of his eye. "What kind of guy is he?" Jongdae asked, being worried if this Kim Junmyeon dude was one of those guys who just want a one night stand.

"I said I love Super Junior." Junmyeon repeated himself and looks at Jimin, waiting for her reaction. She sips from her water and looks at him. "You have a good taste in music." He continues. Jimin's heartbeat speeded up, while processing this information. Kim Junmyeon just complimented her... Or at least her taste in music.

"You like Super Junior?" She asked, the shyness suddenly overwhelming her. Junmyeon smiles at his plate before raising his voice. "Maeumgwa maeum saireul ieojuneun."  He sang a line of Super Junior's Islands. Jimin smiled, when she heard his beautiful voice and pressed her lips together. "Love it." Junmyeon said, when he saw Jimin's reaction. 

Jimin felt the blush creep onto her cheeks and stood up and bowed, grabbing her stuff. The nervousness made her knees wobbly. "Excuse me." She bowed and left the cafeteria. "Oh my god." She said out loud, while the cafeteria doors closed behind her.

Junmyeon looked after her. "Oh my god." He said as well and quickly drank a big sip of his coke. Jongdae, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at him with widened eyes. Smooth, Jongdae thought and stood up as well. "Thanks for joining us for lunch." He said and bowed before leaving the cafeteria and walking towards his classroom.

This Kim Junmyeon dude doesn't seem too bad, he thought before entering his classroom.

"Hyung, you didn't stutter!" Chanyeol shouted after Jongdae left the cafeteria. "Yeol's right!" Baekhyun said. "You didn't made a fool out of yourself." 

Junmyeon didn't listened to his friends. His thoughts were on Jimin. He sang for her and he saw the smile that crept on her lips, after he sang that one line. He blushed. "Guys, isn't she the sweetest girl you've ever met?" He blurted out and Chanyeol sighs. 

"She is, hyung." He said and Junmyeon smiles before continuing eating his lunch.

• • • ♥

Junmyeon walks over the campus of the university towards his car, to drive home. Other students live in sororitys, dormitorys or own their own flats while Junmyeon still lives with his parents. Why own a flat, when his parents have a house in Seoul?

Junmyeon quickly enters his little black Mini and starts the engine. He skillfully move through the streets of Seoul until he reaches his family's big house. Due to his fathers good job as a professor the Kim family could own such a big house. 

It was a 5 bed detached house with a bright and airy entrance hall, two living rooms and a spacious kitchen and dining room downstairs. 

Junmyeon parked his car infront of the garage and smiled when he saw his elder brother's car as well. Kim Junyoung was four years older than him and was studying in one of the top universitys in Busan. Junmyeon climbed out of the car and walks over to the front door, turning his key.

"Eomma, I'm home!" He called taking off his shoes and coat before walking into the kitchen where he saw his older brother drinking tea with their mother. "Hyung." Junmyeon smiled and Junyoung stood up and hugged his younger brother. "Long time no see, Junmyeon." He smiled and looked at his brother with glowing eyes. "You look good, Junmyeon." He said.

Junmyeon blushed at the compliment his brother made. "Wait a second..." Junyoung said. His eyes traveling all over Junmyeon's face. "You met someone." His brother declared. "Am I right?" Suddenly their mother got up. "What are you saying Junyoung?" She laughed and looked at her youngest son as well.

Junmyeon felt weird, while his mother and his brother were looking at him, like lion look at their prey. "You met a girl, Junmyeon." Junyoung said with a strict face. Their mother, Kim Moonsoo, smiled excitedly looking at Junmyeon who blushed furiously. "Yes?" She asked, happiness filling her voice until her face fell and she looked at her older son. "Yes?" She asks him grimly and both of them look at Junmyeon who nodded shyly.

Moonsoo and Junyoung look at each other. "Oh shit." His mother said quietly and turned to Junmyeon.