(9)

Junmyeon had the greatest weekend of his life and when he woke up on the following Monday morning he still couldn't wipe that smile off his face. Choi Jimin liked him! He wasn't sure in what way she liked him, but he would make sure that she would fall in love with him. 

Junmyeon struts down the stairs, pointing at his father while passing him on his way into the kitchen, doing a little shuffle. He is the man. The girl he likes, likes him too. Junmyeon smiles and hugs his mother whom is working on his lunchbox.

"Junmyeon! What is going on?" She asked, laughing. Junmyeon just winks at her grabs his lunch and leaves the house entering his car and driving to the university, where his friends are already waiting for him. He points at them, wiggles his eyebrows and throws his arms over Baekhyun and Chanyeol's shoulders. 

"Someone seemed to have a good weekend." Chanyeol chuckled and Junmyeon's smile grew even bigger. "I did, indeed!" He booms and they enter the university and part their ways to go to their own classes. Everything is back to buisness, still Junmyeon couldn't hide that coy smile that's on his lips. And of course Park Sodam saw that.

She walks over to him. "Karaoke wasn't fun without you." She pouted and he smiled. "Sorry, Sodam-ah. Next time I'll join." He said with a grin sitting down on his desk. Sodam looked at him. "How was your weekend?" She asked and watch his grin getting even bigger.

"It was very good. And yours?"

Sodam scoffs. The way he said that didn't make her happy. "It was fine." She said and turned around walking away from the way too happy Kim Junmyeon.

• • • ♥

Junmyeon waits infront of Jimin's classroom at lunchtime, waiting for the Drama student to come out. When her petite figure appears infront of him he smiles and walks over to her. "I'm starving, Jimin-ah! Let's go and grab something to eat!" He booms and grabs her hand softly.

They walk through the neighbourhood until they find a little Chinese Restaurant and enter it. They order their food and eat without talking much. At another table, Junmyeon sees an unattractive couple feeding each other. He chuckles.

"Look at them." He says and Jimin turns around but shows no reaction before turning back to her food. "That's hot." Junmyeon said and catches Jimin rolling her eyes. "I am very turned on right now." He teases and her head shoots up. "You are very judgemental right now, Kim Junmyeon-ah." She starts. "They're happy. Just mind your own buisness." Jimin snapped. Junmyeon looked at her in disbelieve not understanding her attitude.

Jimin is actually jealous. She is a rookie when it comes to love and she was thinking the whole weekend how she can confess her butterfly feelings to Junmyeon who is a great guy. She was moping around her flat the whole weekend and now he is teasing her because he found another couple feeding each other. Should she just go ahead and do the same?

Jimin looks up. Cheeks flushed in a deep red. She grabs some glass noodles with her chopsticks and lift them up. "Junmyeon-ah?" She cooed with a cute voice and blinked two times. Junmyeon - surprised by her sudden act of aegyo - blushed. "Say aah." She smiles and he opens her mouth and let Jimin feed him.

Both of them turned into a blushing mess and aren't able to look at themselves again for the rest of the lunch.

• • • ♥

That evening Junmyeon offers Jimin to give her a ride home and she accepts it. They are sitting quietly in Junmyeon's car watching the sun go down. Soft music fills the car and Junmyeon is humming.

"That's a nice song." Jimin said quietly, hiding her blushing cheeks with her hands. "I agree." Junmyeon spoke softly, sending shivers down Jimin's spine. 

They drive onto Jimin's driveway. "That's our house." She said pointing to an appartment building similiar to Chanyeol's. "We live in the third level." She explained and opened the door. "Thank you for the lift, Junmyeon-ah." She said, when Junmyeon climbed out of his Mini and accompanied her to the door.

They look at each other for quiet some time without saying anything.

"It was a nice day." Junmyeon spoke and Jimin nodded. "Thanks for the lunch. Chinese food is really good." She grinned and Junmyeon blushed when he remembered her feeding him. "Good night, Jimin-ah." He said and turn around walking back to his car.

Jimin bites her bottom lip, thinking about what to do. "Junmyeon-ah!" She called and he turns around. She is a blushing mess and walks over to him. And out of nowhere she wraps her arms around his firm body.

Junmyeon froze and widens his eyes at the sudden skinship.

Jimin looks up and pulls Junmyeon into a sudden kiss. It's unbelievable. There's a few seconds where Junmyeon isn't sure if he's dreaming or not. But then he realizes, suddenly, out of the blue, his best case scenario really is actually happening.

Jimin slowly let go of Junmyeon and bites her lip, her whole face flushed with a dark red. "Good Night, Kim Junmyeon." She said before turning around and running into the house. She only calms down when she enters the elevator and looking at herself in the mirror. 

She just kissed a boy. And she thinks she likes likes him.

When she opened the door to her flat Minseok, Yixing and Jongdae are already waiting in the hallway looking at her. "You kissed him?" Jongdae asked and the three men watch Jimin blush before they group cuddle her. "It seem's like he's finally the one who might love me back!" She laughs when Yixing gave her a piggy back ride into the living room. 

Junmyeon on the other hand moves his hands through his hair furiously, holding his phone on his ear waiting for Chanyeol to pick up. "Chanyeol!" He barks when he hears the younger boy greeting him. "What happened, Hyung?" Chanyeol asked and Junmyeon started grinning.

"Jimin kissed me."