(6)

Jimin blows up her cheeks and fixes the skirt of her auburn coloured dress. She still couldn't believe Jongdae went to buy this for her. It was a sign to show her, that Jongdae approve of Kim Junmyeon as Jimin's new crush.

Jimin climbs out of the cab and looks at Park Chanyeol's house. It looks like the usual appartment building she has seen so often in Seol. With steps as light as air she skips to the door and looks for Park Chanyeol's doorbell. After finding it, she quickly presses the bell and did her best aegyo into the camera.

"Junmyeon!" Chanyeol chuckled looking at the screen, seeing Choi Jimin doing some Boy Group dances. Junmyeon walked over to Chanyeol and looked into the screen seeing Jimin dancing and singing Seventeen's Adore U. "She looks stunning in that dress." Chanyeol said and Junmyeon nodded. "Omo, I'm not ready for that." He rambled, when Chanyeol pressed the bottom to open the front door for Jimin.

Junymeon ran into Chanyeol's bedroom, in panic. Chanyeol looked after him and shook his head, when a soft knock came from the front door. Chanyeol smiled and opened the door to reveal a cute Choi Jimin. "Annyeong-haseyo!" She said loudly until she realised how quiet it was. 

No music was playing, no people were dancing or eating snack and Park Chanyeol was wearing black basketball shorts and a white T-Shirt. "I-I brought Soju..." Jimin shyly says and pushes a bag into Chanyeol's hands. 

"Are you surprised?" Chanyeol asked and Jimin shook her head. "Confused." She answered. "Why would you invite me to a fake party?" She said feeling nervous. "Because I want to help my Hyung." He answered, smiling brightly when Junmyeon left his bedroom looking fantastic.

Junmyeon was wearing dark jeans and a white button down. Jimin felt her cheeks turn light pink, when Junmyeon shooted a cheeky half smile in her direction. "Sorry that the party isn't real." He said walking over to her. She smiled and ignored the fact that she dolled herself up for nothing. "But I was way too shy to ask you out so my friends helped me. I hope you're not dissapointed." He explained and Jimin shook her head.

"As I already said to Chanyeol-ah; I am a little bit confused." She said pushing a streak of her short brown hair out of her face. "I reserved a table in a restaurant for us. D-Do you want to go out with me?" He asked, his cheeks turning bright red. Jimin bit her lip.

Was she ready to gou out with Junmyeon? She didn't prepared herself for a proper date and she thought it was only a party where she would dance and eat snacks and get to know Junmyeon better... But now she was in a situation where she would either dump Junmyeon - because she wasn't ready or just went out to eat with him.

"I'd love to." She quietly said and Junmyeon's cheeks turned even redder. "Kahmsahmnida, Jimin-ah! I swear you won't regret it!" He smiled and they both waved their goodbye to Chanyeol who walked into his living room grinning at the Soju bottle Jimin brought before calling Baekhyun and Kyungsoo over.

• • • ♥

The restaurant Junmyeon choosed was fancy. A little bit too fancy for a simple girl like Choi Jimin, but she didn't wanted to say anything as it seems like Junmyeon put a lot of thought into their date. 

The couple was sitting in a booth at the very back of the restaurant, looking over their menus. Junmyeon is at a loss of words. There's yet another awkward silence between them. Thankfully it's interrupted by a handsome waiter. 

"Good evening, what can I bring you?" He asked and Junmyeon glance over to Jimin, who moves the hair out of her face. "I'll have the T-bone steak please and a glass of orange juice." She ordered looking at Junmyeon who ordered the same but instead of orange juice, he ordered a glass of red whine.

Silent violin music is filling the restaurant and Junmyeon looks at his hands as the waiter left. It was his idea to invite Jimin over and now he was too shy to even say a word to her. What is wrong with me?, he thought pressing his hands together before looking upwards and meeting Jimin's brown eyes. 

"Baekhyun-ah told me you live with your parents." Jimin started and Junmyeon gulped, surprised to hear her start the conversation. "Yes, I do." He answered scratching his neck. "It doesn't make sense to move out when my parents house isn't far away from the university." He explained and Jimin nodded. "I moved out before going to Seoul. I share a flat with Jongdae-ah and two other boys."

Hearing this Junmyeon's head shot up. "Y-You live with three men?" He asked and Jimin laughed. "It might sound weird, but they are all good guys." She winked and Junmyeon gulped, feeling gloomy. Jimin watched Junmyeon's face expression changed and smile. "I never had anything romantically with them." She said and laughs. She's really cute when she laughs.

Junmyeon took a deep breath. "Do you, do you have a-" He was interrupted by the waiter who brought them their dinner. He sighs and shook his head watching the waiter leave. "What did you wanted to ask, Junmyeon-ah?" She asked, smiling before starting to cut her meat.

Junmyeon collected all his courage and smiles. "Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks confidently and watched Choi Jimin intensely. "No." She answered before shoving a forkful of meat in her mouth. She chews slowly and swallows before continuing. "I never had one." She said and watched Junmyeon. He gulps.

"It's just that I never was very lucky when it was about love so I never really made an effort to understand love." She continued. "But... What if you meet someone and fall in love?" Junmyeon asked - suddenly very annoyed with the way their conversation was going. "How can someone believe in love, when all they experienced is one-sided love?" She asked - annoyed. "Do you really believe in that true love rubbish?" She asked looking at the boy. 

"Of course I do!" He defended himself. "Interesting." Jimin giggled. "So you're one of those real romantics?" She smiled and Junmyeon sighs. "Hold on, Jimin-ah. You don't believe in love?"

Jimin thinks about her answer for a while, drinking some from her orange juice before having the courage to answer. "I don't even know the definition of that word. I know that I felt it, I guess. But I could never share it with someone. How can love be something nice and beautiful, when it only brings pain, tears and broken hearts?"

Junmyeon looks at her, defeated. "Well..." He says not continuing talking. Jimin pushes her empty plate in the middle of the table and drank the rest of the orange juice. She regretted talking like that to Junmyeon, because she truly likes him.

But whenever someone started asking about love, boyfriends and all that stuff she get's very angry and defensive. "What's your take on it?" She suddenly asked, still in her defensive mode. "I think it's kind of a huge thing." He answers looking at Jimin sternly. Even if it annoys him, he has to say the way her voice changed from cute girl next door to serious girl turned him on and sent butterflies flying through his whole body.

Later, after Junmyeon paid the dinner they start walking through the warm summery night back to the subway station. They had a good time - even if they were arguing about the thing with love. They share their favourite Dramas and Variety Shows and share yet another laugh.

Suddenly it get's quiet - in a good way. They arrive at the subway station and buy their tickets. They sit next to each other when Jimin's subway arrives. She stands up and Junmyeon follows her tracks. Jimin looks at the mass of people leaving the train and smiles at Junmyeon. "I... I like you!" She giggled turning around and entering the train, leaving Junmyeon back with a blank expression on his face. 

The wheels are spinning in Junmyeon's head. Choi Jimin likes him? In what kind of way? As a friend, an older brother? Or does she maybe likes him in that romantic way she wouldn't want to agree with him earlier?