(15)

Jimin was throwing clothes all around her room, sighing and picking yet another clothing item out of her wardrobe. "Why don't I have anything proper to wear?!" She called out, when Yixing walked past her room. "Omo, what's that mess for!" He asked and Jimin sighed. "Junmyeon-ah is picking me up in", a quick glance at her watch, "thirty minutes to go to the cinema with me but I don't have anything to wear!" She complained and Yixing laughed setting down his cup of tea and walked over to the short haired girl.

He picked out some white shorts and a light pink sweater. "That would look cute." He said walking over to Jimin's shoe cupboard. "Wear your white Vans to it and you'll look perfect." He winked and left the room. "Gomawo, Yixing oppa!" Jimin called and heard Yixing laughing while slipping into the clothes he picked for her.

Junmyeon was turning off the engine of his car and checked his appearance in the mirror before climbing out of the car and walking towards the entrance of the apartment building. He walked to the elevator and pressed the button for the third level.

When he stopped infront of the door of Jimin's flat he smiled when he saw the four names over the doorbell. Choi J., Kim J., Kim M., Zhang Y. "Must be nice to live with your friends." He mumbled before he rang the doorbell.

He heard Jimin shouting and squeaking and footsteps coming closer to the door. A boy Junmyeon never seen before opened the door and eyed him. "Are you Jimin's date?" He asked making Junmyeon blush. "Ehm, yes. Kim Junmyeon." He bowed and the boy nodded. "Kim Minseok." He introduced himself and let Junmyeon in. "Jimin is not ready yet." Minseok said when he lead Junmyeon in the living room where Jongdae was watching a variety show. "Do you want something to drink or eat?" Minseok continued asking but Junmyeon shook his head. "I'm fine. Thank you." He answered.

Jimin quickly fixed her short hair and her top before walking out of her room - which was still a mess - and walked to the living room. Her heart started beating faster when she saw Junmyeon. "Annyeong-haseyo, Junmyeon-ah!" Jimin smiled and Junmyeon turned around.

His ears turned red when he saw how cute Jimin looked. "You look nice." He stuttered making Jongdae laugh. "Have fun, Jimin." He called when Jimin and Junmyeon left the flat. "Let's speak comfortably with each other, Jimin-ah. Okay?" Junmyeon said and opened the passenger door for her. She nodded and slid into the car.

"What movie are we watching, Junmyeon?" She asked and made his heart jump with that. "I picked a romantic comedy." He answered and smiled. "After the movie we could grab something to eat if you're not busy." He continued driving downtown.

"I made my day free for you." She smiled.

Since she had kissed him, she was sure that she was in love with Junmyeon. And she wanted to tell him that but was still too shy to do that. After all she was only used to one-sided love and that did have an impact on her. 

The drive to the cinema was quiet and after they parked the car Jimin grabbed Junmyeons hand and they walked to the cinema together. Junmyeon paid the tickets - even if Jimin complained - and bought a bucket popcorn and a couple soda for both of them.

"Stop spoiling me, Junmyeon!" She giggled when they found their seats in the cinema. "I am not spoiling you." He answered with a pout moving his hands through his hair. "A gentleman should pay on a date. That's what my Appa taught me." He smiled and Jimin pinched his cheek. "Smart Ass." She giggled and stuffed a mouthful of Popcorn in her mouth. 

• • • ♥

Jimin was still wiping tears of her cheek when they left the screening room and decided to have a stroll through the town to find a place where they would have dinner. "That Lee guy shouldn't have married her in teh first place." Jimin complained making sweater paws. "She was stupid as well." Jimin shook her head. "I swear I could write a whole page with mistakes I saw in that film." She said and Junmyeon laughed.

"I can see that you're studying drama for a reason." He smiled. "I want to write scripts and that's why I am studying different types of Dramas." She said witty and pointed towards a food stall with fried chicken. "Let's have chicken. I haven't had chicken for ages!" She smiled.

They each bought some pieces of chicken and sat down on a nearby bench eating the chicken and enjoing the warm summer night. Junmyeon gulped and looked at Jimin.

Never had he met a girl who he liked that much.

He loved hanging out with her.

He loved her smile.

He loved the way she ranted about this and that.

He loved the way she would move her short hair behind her ear, even if it would fall down five seconds after.

He loved the way she scrunched her nose.

He loved how passionate she was eating this chicken.

Junmyeon sighed realising how much he loved her. It wasn't funny anymore. Junmyeon knew he was about to go crazy if Choi Jimin wouldn't be his girlfriend any time soon.

She kissed him after all.

"Jimin." He said and Jimin looked up, a stain of chicken on her lips. "Be my girlfriend."