What is This Feeling? (Steve x reader x Tony)

(a/n: So my friend and I had this random thought and someone asked me to consider writing it, so here we go. The song is "What is This Feeling?" from the "Wicked" soundtrack.)

"I can't believe we have to do this," Steve grumbled. Tony shot a glare at him. "Hey, I have a reputation to maintain! This better not wind up on YouTube, Y/N!" You giggled behind your hand before Clint said, "You two should learn not to bet against Y/N." For once, Tony and Steve were in total agreement. This whole embarrassing situation started because they lost a bet.

*flashback*

"You two will never beat me, just face it," you gloated as you won yet another race. "Really? How about we make it interesting?" Steve asked. Normally he wouldn't have been so bold, but Thor had brought some of that Asgardian mead again. Your face stretched into a smile. "What did you have in mind, Captain?" Tony piped up. "If either the Cap or I win the next race, you have to do all the chores around the tower for two weeks...all of them."

"And if I win, you both have to give a performance of my favorite duet for everyone in the tower," you said, grinning evilly. "Done!" they both agreed as the Mario Kart theme began to play. "Rainbow Road?" Tony asked. If he was going to beat you, he'd have to make it difficult. You and Steve both gulped loudly but nodded in agreement. A few moments later, you were jumping up and down in victory. Tony groaned, "What song?"

*end flashback*

Tony and Steve took their places on either side of the gym. You found a seat next to Natasha just as Tony began:

Tony: What is this feeling so sudden and new?

Steve: I felt the moment I laid eyes on you

Tony: My pulse is rushing

Steve: My head is reeling

Tony: My face is flushing

Both: What is this feeling?

Fervid as a flame

Does it have a name?

Yes! Loathing!

Unadulterated loathing!

Tony: For your face

Steve: Your voice

Tony: Your clothing

Both: Let's just say-I loathe it all!

Every little trait however small

Makes my very flesh begin to crawl

With simple utter loathing.

There's a strange exhilaration

in such total detestation

It's so pure so strong!

Though I do admit it came on fast,

Still I do believe that it can last

And I will be loathing, loathing you

My whole life long!

As Tony and Steve were dancing around each other in the gym, the entire team was biting back their laughter. Steve's face was as red as a tomato and even Tony's had a pink tint to it. You were certain that this was not what they imagined when they made that bet with you.

Both: What is this feeling so sudden and new?

I felt the moment, I laid eyes on you!

My pulse is rushing, my head is reeling

Oh what is this feeling?

Does it have a name?

Yes! Ahhhhhhhh

Loathing!

There's a strange exhilaration

In such total detestation

It's so pure so strong!

Though I do admit it came on fast

Still I do believe that it can last

And I will be loathing for forever

Loathing truly, deeply

Loathing you!

My whole life long!

Steve: Boo!

Tony: *lets out a really girly scream*

When Tony let out that scream, no one could hold back anymore. Everyone on the team started cracking up, and even some S.H.I.E.L.D. agents that had wandered in. Both men were extremely red and glaring at you. You had fallen out of your chair and onto the floor from laughing so hard. Your face had turned pink and there were tears in your eyes.

"Guys, that was without a doubt the funniest thing I have seen in ages," you gasped out once you calmed down enough to speak. "That was a great show of sportsmanship Brothers Stark and Rogers!" Thor boomed although he too was laughing. Eventually, smiles broke out on the faces of both embarrassed men. "I guess it wasn't so bad. At least I looked good." You scoffed. "Oh Tony. Will you ever learn? F.R.I.D.A.Y, please tell me you got that on camera."

"Of course, Agent Y/L/N," the A.I. informed you. You smirked at the billionaire and then walked away. Before leaving the gym, you looked over your shoulder at Tony and Steve. "Come on, guys. I've got chores to do." Tony cocked his head to the side. "What do you mean? You won." You rolled your eyes and said, "The two blue shells back to back was a low blow. I'm being generous here, Stark." He smirked. "How about another round then?" Steve's eyes went wide and he cried, "NO! Never again! I'm never drinking that Asgardian stuff again, I am never playing that game again and I am never, I repeat NEVER going to bet against Y/N again!" He ran from the gym leaving you and Tony snickering in a heap on the floor.