Going to the lab!

Me: Hello to you all and yes I know what I said but I just got an idea thanks to my mom. Momoko: thank you pinky's mom for her to get back on!! Me: Hey am I going to have to get use to this or something???? Cute: yes that right anyways pinky dose not own the ppgz or Rrbz bus she dose own me, Bloodie, Bliss, and her self. Bye now. Momoko: hey  stop pushing me out of here Cute I want to stay aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! Me: well ok then. ON WITH THE STORY HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!

Bloodie pov: Ok so after school we were about to go back home when the girl and guy came to us that are in are class and started to push us to a big lab thing. Ok why did you push us all the way to a f___king lab for???? My girl says. She really hate being push to somewhere believe me I know I have done that and got hurt were it does not shine so don't push her at all. Well we need you to see the proffercer inside and we told him that we are bring in 4 people that he might know so yea get use to it. the girl name Koura said. Oh she should not have said that. You know you should have not of said that to my sister Koura. Sliver tried to warn her. And why not??? ask Koura. That's why!! My brother said while pointing at my girlfriend. Oh no hey Hot Pink clam down please I'm right here there is nothing going to get you I promise so please clam down now. I said while claming down my girlfriend. S-sorry Blood Red I didn't mean to go mad like that. My girl said to me. Its ok! Its all over now all that matters is that your safe. I told her and that is the truth.

Rose pov: After I was clamed down we got to the lab and went in side. Wow never thought we would be back in this place again. My sister said. Sliver be quite will you. You know what happen to us when we were little and I for one don't want to remember that at all. I told my sister. Oh right sorry Hot Pink I forgot you hated here when we were little. Well ok then did not see that coming at all. Momoko said when we where talking to each other I for one had forgot all about them. Ok PROFFERSER WE ARE HERE SO GET YOUR BUTT UP IN THIS ROOM RIGHT NOW BEFOR I GO AND GET IT MY SELF!!!!!!!! Koura yelled out to our "Dad". Ok we are coming up so no need to be coming to get us. The Profferser said as he came up the stairs and once he did he just stop once he saw me and Cute.

The Profferser pov: Once I had heard Koura yell out to me I got up from what I was doing and when up stairs with Ken be hind me and once I was up I saw what I could not believe in my whole inter life was the two girls that would be my long last daughters Rose and Cute. But Rose look like she really doesn't want to be here at all. Are you going to keep staring at us or going to say something and if not then I want to go cause I really don't what to be at all. Rose said that really made me feel sad to hear. Hot Pink be nice will you he is still our father even if you don't love him any more. Cute said to here sister. So wait a min. I have sisters and I never new about them at all that is so unfair. Ken said behind me oh I had forgot about my son no wonder Rose dose not love me I was a tebble father to them. Oh so now we have other brother but only hafe blood. Rose said out of no were. Oh I forgot about my oldest son to what kind of father am I. You know what let just leave and never come back here ever again. Rose said and with out thing I said. No wait Rose don't leave please!!!! and that was when I real lies my big mistake. Oh No!!!! Please tell me he did not use that name in front of her PLEASE!!!!!! Cute said. And then it happen where I want have time to get away.

Me: Mahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Koura: You did not just do a cliffhanger did you??? Me: I did what are you going to do about oh and for a reakered I can make you and butch have a love seacen in the next chapter if you do anything to me koura. Koura: um nothing at all carry on hehehehe. Me: that what I thought well your going to have to wait intell next time bye say bye koura or love seace. Koura: bye everyone and please read this story.