Getting help to find Hot Pink and Sliver!!

Me: Ok so I hope everyone is ready to see if they get help or not. Cute: Do you really think they will help find us Rose?? Me: They will because I'm wrighting this story so yea will you say it please??? Cute: Ok Pinkie does not own the ppgz or rrbz but she does own herself, Me, Bloodie, Bliss, Love, Blaze, and Big Bro. John. Me: Thank you Cute and on with the store.

Bloodie pov: Ok we need to go and ask for help but we cant go to the we just left from.  I said. But we need help and I will go and ask them while you two go and ask Dark Aqua Blue and Light Aqua Blue for help. Ok? Big Bro John asked us. Yea ok its a good thing that we don't have school today. Bliss said. Wait what do you mean by we have no school today?? I ask my bro. Oh the school got busted and the ppgz and rrbz are now trying to fix it in a way so good luck Big Bro John. Bliss said to us. Now you tell me. Just great well i'll have to talk to them while they are working on the school. Big Bro John said. Well then lets go and ask for help and get our girlfriends back!!!!!! I said.

Bliss pov: So we all now what to do right?? Big Bro asked us. Yes we do so lets go already. I said so Bloodie and I went out and are going to the Aqua Blues. Good now we have to go and fight while the ppgz and rrbz are still working on the school. Bloodie said. Yep! well I guess we should go and fight then. I said. So we changed form into our hero form. I yelled out  Music Bliss while Bloodie yelled our Bleeding Bloodie. And with no time we got rid of the monster destroying the city and then everyone was about to ask us stuff but Bloodie stop them. Sorry but we cant answer any thing that you are going ask us so um bye. Bloodie said as he is pulling me with him. After the whole monster thing we finally got to the Aqua Blues place. Dark and Light Aqua Blue get off of your butt and open this F___king door right now!!!! Bloodie said getting mad after knocking on the door so many times. Dark Aqua Blue opened the door and said... What do you want and how come you aren't with your girlfriends right now. Well maybe if you had opened the door when I first knocked you would have know that our girlfriends were kidnapped and we need you two to help us find them. Bloodie said to Dark Aqua Blue. What we have to go and find them right now please Blaze they are my cousins and I love them so much please. Light Aqua Blue said giving Dark Aqua Blue the puppy dog face. Fine you know I get say no to you anyways. Dark Aqua Blue said to Light Aqua Blue.

Love pov: When I heard that my cousins were kidnapped I just have to go and find them. So right now we are on our why back to Dark Sliver And Blood Red house were we will meet up with Big Bro John and maybe just maybe the other ppgz and rrbz. Ok we here and it looks like Big Bro John is not back yet so we have to wait then. Dark Sliver said to us all. Great just great well does anyone want something to eat or drink seen's we will be waiting for a while then?? Blood Red ask us. No I'm good. We all said at the same time. And it was so funny that we all laufed so hard. I think I'm going to take a nap on the couag Blaze want to join me??? I said/ask to all the others and Blaze. Yea sure i'll do anything for my girlfriend. Blaze said to me and then we both fell asleep on the couag in no time.

Me: And we will stop right there and I finally put both Love and Blaze in the story Yea. Love: Well its about time you did when we showed up all of a suned. Me: Yes I know don't jugied me. I just now thought of something to put you guys in shees. Bloodie: Yea so leave my girl alone. (See me pushing Bloodie out of the room while telling him to not talk with his mouth full of food.) Me: Well then please keep reading my stories and sorry for a late update bye now say bye Love. Love: Bye everyone out there see you soon I hope. Me: Hey what does that mean???? Love: Nothing Bye everyone. (and she runs off.) Me: Hey get back here you!!!!!! (And I go after her.)