Big Bro John Gets the Others!!

Me- Hey so sorry for not updating for a super long time but im hear now. Love and Cute- Where have you been??? Me- Thats kinda hard to say right now. Bloodie- Baby why did you take so long to come to this story??? Me- Again that is kinda hard right now to say. So well someone do the Disclaimer foe me please. Momoko- Sure thing Pinkie dose not own the ppgz or the rrbz but she does own herself, Cute, Love, Big Bro John, Bloodie, Bliss, and Blaze. Me- Where the heck did you come from momoko oh and here is a cookie for doing that. Momoko- yea and not telling. Me- Well ok than man i got to stop saying that well on with the story.

Big Bro John pov: Ok so here i am at the school looking for the other ppgz and rrbz and i found them on top of the rofe. Hey is there a puff that is name after a flower??? I know there is 2 of them that is name after a flower. The blue one went which one. I need the Pink one. I said back to them. Thats when the Pink Puff am done to me. What do you what with me. She said. Oh i need your help and your friends help to and your boyfriends help as well but will you help me after what happen with the Proffers??? The green puff came down along with the others. How do you what happen to the proffers??? The green puff said to me. I am the brother of Hot Pink and Sliver that how I know what Happen to the Proffer who is my dad. I said back to her. Now my sisters have been kidnapped and I need you all to help me and ill even get Hot Pink tell what she did to the Proffers. And why should we help you with that??? The green ruff said. All right I was trying to be nice to you by not saying your name but Butch if you give me that tone of voice again I will beat the shit out of you and you can ask your brothers on that one to and no im not talking about Brick and Boomer im talking about Bloodie and Bliss also know as Blood Red and Dark Sliver.

Boomer pov- When that guy said our brothers name we  thout he was kidding but he was not. You mean to till me that Blood Red and Dark Sliver is are brother and we didnt even know it was them. Brick had said to the guy. Who are you any ways??? My girlfriend said to the guy. Oh so sorry my name is Big Bro John. He said to us. Ok we will help you find your sisters on one condensetion. Blossom said. And what will that be Blossom??? She looked shoke that he knows her name. What I know all of your guys name. He said. Ok well anyways do your sisters have the same belts as we do??? Blossom said. Yes they do they are the very first power puff girls z they are know as Smelly Bosetta and Shing Bells but i also have a cousin that is the 3rd puff and she is know as Sea Beach. Big Bro John said to us and all of us are so shoke that we had to close are mouths when he said we should close them and that people was looking at us.

Brick pov- Ok so here we are flying to Big Bro John house to help find his sister who are the very first thats you heard me right the very first power puff girls z and here we thout that our girlfriend were the very first power puff girls z but i guess we all where wrong oh I hated saying that make me fill less smart. Ok we are here at my house. Big Bro John had to us. When we got in side the house we see Blood Red watch tv Dark Sliver in the kenghen getting a sandwich and 2 other people on the couch asleep. Oh its about time you came back home and i see that you got the ruff and puffs Big Bro John. Bloodie I mean Blood Red said. You 2 are so going to have it for scaring us almost have to death when the 2 of you did not show back home. Butch said to Blood Red and Dark Sliver and making the 2 that where asleep wake up. Butch im going to kill you for waking me from my sleep. Said the one that is in a Dark aqua blue shite. And why will you do that when you dont even know him. Boomer said to the guy. Really Boomer you dont even know your own brother that just hurts its me Blaze. Blaze said and that when i said what Butch said to the other 2 brother of ours. I think you 3 know way we didnt come back home and our names are no longer Bloodie, Bliss, and Blaze they are Blood Red, Dark Sliver, and Dark Aqua Blue. Dark Sliver told us. Well that is over here is the plan. Big Bro John said to us.

Me- And im going to stop right there on a cliffhanger. Brick- Its about time you put in my and Boomers pov in there. Me- what are you talking about I thout I put one of you guys pov in. Momoko- Brick just leave Pinkie alone. Me- By the way you all can call me Rose. Cute- I was just about to ask you about that but never mind on it now. Me- Yea ok well bye everyone see you next time. Brink, Momoko, and Cute- Bye you guys see you next time on the next chapter.