Rose's anger is release!

Me: Hello I am back from the cliffhanger. Love: Well at least we can now know what is going to happen to you. Me: Hey Love you and blaze aren't even in the story yet so why are you here???? Love: Oh because I can and you was not looking so I kind of sneak in with out you knowing hehe. Me: Of corse you did well seen's you are here go on and say it if you know what I mean. Love: Oh I know what you mean ahem Pinkie does not own the ppgz or Rrbz but she does own me, blaze, cute, bliss, bloodie, and herself how was that???? Me: You did great and with that said on with the story.

Roses pov: All I saw was red nothing but red and I could no longer hear Bloodie or any one else at all. You dare call me by that name you should call yourself lucky that I want kill you but will hurt you that you are going to be near death. And after I said that everything went so fast and after that I fainted right into Bloodie's arms and that is all I remember.

Bliss pov: After Hot Pink pass out in My Bro's arm we have to stay here intell she is up. Ok can you 3 tell us why did um Hot Pink hurt the proffser like that after he called her..... Miyako was going to say Rose but My girl covered her mouth before she could. Dont ever say that name or she will get up and hurt you to oh and don't call me Cute even if it is my name got it?? Sliver said to all of them. Mmm Hum!!!! Miyako said with her mouth covered. Good! Sliver said as she let go of Miyako. Oh and about the "We have to tell why she hurt him." is all up to Hot Pink to say not us. Bloodie said to them. He is right it is all up to me if I tell you but I'm not going to and we are out of here no matter what you say you all cant keep us here oh and our big brother will be looking for us if we don't come home so bye. And with that Hot Pink said after she wake up and was going to the door at the same time. Well I guess we are going now because she right about what she said so bye and see you tommor than. We all said at the same time and left right behind her.

Cute pov: I cant believe you Hot Pink why did you say you want tell them at all. I said to my sister and that was my mistake there I should have nevered ask that qustered. BECAUSES SLIVER THEY DONT NEED TO KNOW WHY I DID THAT TO ARE SO CALLED DAD AND ITS NOTHING THEY NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THAT, THAT'S WHY!!!!!!!! My sister yelled at me. Yea I deserve that big time. Ok I'm sorry Hot Pink that I ask that. I said to her and trying but failing not to cry. No I'm sorry I should have never said that in a yell and I'm sorry for that and I know you were just trying to get to say it but I will not say it at all. She said while hugging when doing so and that when I brake down on her sholder.

??? pov: I watch the two of them as they were talking to each other its a good thing that they love each other and always make up after they fight. I'm glad to see that you two make up and everything but please do come home after school so that I want and come looking for all 4 of you. I said to them and they look at me with big srupse faces on. Oh we are very sorry for that but we do have a good reason on why we didn't come home right after school but we are not going to say it here but at home. Hot Pink said to me. Yea ok then so lets go home then. I said to them all and with that we are off going home.

Me: And there you have it that is what happen to Hot Pink aka me but anyways do you all what to no who that mystery person is well you have to wait and next time ON PPGZ AND RRBZ WHO ARE YOU TWO?? yes no one came well then bye bye everyone!!!!!