Who is the Mystery Guy??

Me: Hello to you all I'm back with other chapter. Momoko: Oh so we finely get to see who this Mystery Guy is right??? Me: Yes Momoko we will know who the Mystery Guy is. Koura: Yes finely this is killing me I so want to know who he is. Me: Will you two just do the.... Momoko and Koura: Pink does not own us or the Rrbz but she does own herself, Cute, Love, Bloodie, Bliss, Blaze, And the Mystery Guy. Me: .... well ok then on with the story then.

Rose's pov: Hey Big Bro we are at the house now so why not let us tell you what happen after school, Sliver said to our Big Brother but he is like ok where home so go to bed because you have school in the morning face. Let me think oh yea how about no and go to bed because you all have school in the morning. Our Big Bro John said. Yep just as I thought that was in his mind. Yea well then good night everyone. I said and with that I went to bed. But I heard foot prints behind me so I stop and turn around only to see that it was my boyfriend behind me. Oh Bloodie you scared me but didn't you say you where going to get a drink but that means oh no " Smelly Bosetta " Rose Spike!! but when I sent it to him is only made a scratch. Ha nice try Dark Lost!!!! when it hit me it sent me back in the living room where everyone is at the only thing that I last saw was the Black and Blue guy as he came in and everyone else changed to there other form.

Bloodie's pov: When we saw Bosetta fall in here we all new that there was a villain in the house and that is when we saw him and that's when we all changed in to our other form. So you are the one who knock out my girlfriend. I said with so much anger in my voices. Yes that was me and my name is Black and Blue like a bruise. Said Black and Blue. Well then let me say who we are then I'm Evil Bro but on the good side this is Shing bells, Music Bliss, Bleeding Bloodie, and the one you knock out.... Evil Bro got interrupted by Black and Blue. Yes I know who Smelly Bosetta is she did scream out her name when she transform. But I am here to get the girls and leave but I seem to have a bit of a problem with that cause of you all. He said and that is what got Bliss, Evil Bro, and I so mad Bells on the other hand is stud right where she is. You will never yet them at all. I said to him. And that is where you are wrong because you see I already have them so good bye. And with what Black and Blue Said we look to see where Bosetta and Bells was but they where gone. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bliss and I scream out at the same time when we saw that our girlfriend was not there.

Big Bro John's pov: Well we have to find them and we are going to need help but that is going to be in the morning sorry guys. I said to them when they look at me in order to know what to do now. We cant just want intel morning we need to go and find them now. Bliss yelled at me. Bliss Big Bro John is right we have to want intel morning to go look for them its to dark right now. With a bright flash of light Bloodie changed back into Blood Red. Fine we will wait but I want like it at all you hear Blood Red. With that there was another bright flash of light but this time Bliss change back into Dark Sliver. I know and I want either but what can we do we cant find them in the dark we don't have any light in us that is both Bosetta and Bells and they aren't here. Blood Red said as he his very sad at what happen.

Me: And that is a reap. Cute: What happen to us well you have to wait intel next chapter to know that. Momoko: Well lets hope we can save them. Me: Ok that is enough out of you two. Both Cute and Momoko: Oh come on just a little bit of a.... Me: No you will not and I mean it to you two. Both Cute and Momoko: Oh fine we want do it. Me: Good well then PLEASE READ thank you to you all bye bye. Pushing Cute and Momoko out of the door while they were saying bye to everyone.