The Rose can Cure!!

Me- Hey guys im back and ready to get this chapter on the road. Bloodie- Well its about time you got on this story I was about to come and get you. Me- Well Bloodie it looks like you are going to do the disclamer for this chapter seens you are the only one here. Bloodie- Why did I have to show my self for. Ok Rose dose not own ppgz or the rrbz but she does own herself, Cute, Love, Me, Bliss, Brock, and Big Bro John. Me- Thank you and here is a kiss for you. On with the story.

Proffer pov: Ok so here is how im going to save her like with a lot of roses. Really roses is going to save her really. Koura said to me. Koura I know my own daughter and how to save her and to save her is with a lot of roses now will you trust me on this. I said back to her. We all trust you Proffer right everyone. Miyako said out loud. Right we trust you proffers u. Everyone said but Koura. Right Koura you trust in the Proffers dont you right. Miyako ask Koura. Yea I trust him but I still dont understand how roses are going to save her life. Koura said to everyone. Well how about you let me show you how roses are going to save her life. I said to Koura. Yea let him show you so I can talk to my sister agine. Cute said to Koura. Ok carry on Proffers. Koura said to me. Thank you and now I already have a lot of roses so here we go. I said as I put a lot of roses on Rose. Oh I hope this works. Ken said out loud.

Rose pov: Ok I can fell a lot of something going all over me and it smells like ROSES. ROSES!!!!!!! I yelled out without thing. Opps didnt mean to yell that out but I so love theis roses all over me and thank you dad for saving me with roses. I said to my father while everyone else  exapte my twin sister, little bro, and big bro. Ok what the hell just happen I really dont understand what is going on here????? Koura said out loud. Oh thats easy you see my elemnte is roses and Cute is with music but only us girls can get them. Ok cool so can we get them???? Momoko ask me. I dont know if you can get them or not. Cute answered for me. But can find out or not. I said to them. Oh by the way Love has the emelt of the beach. I said to everyone while they look at her with a you do look. Yes I do so stop looking at me that way. Love said to everyone. Wait how can you see if we have one or not???? Miyako said to us. Oh thats easy Rose has 2 of them while Love and I only have 1 so Rose is going to see if you have one or not. Cute said to everyone. Yep that is how we are going to see if you have one or not. I said to everyone. Ok now Momoko seens you are older then Koura and Miyako you are going to be 1st. I said to everyone but mostly to Momoko.

Momoko pov: Ok that is so unfair right now Rose. Koura said to Rose or um Hot Pink. Ok 1 you can call me Rose and call Cute by this name when we are here or at Big Bro John house but not at school you call us by Hot Pink and Sliver got that. Rose said to us. Ok we got that so come on already i want to know if we have one or not. Koura said to us all. Ok well let me see here then. Rose said as she came to me. Um Rose is this going to be pain full at all???? I said to her. Well only a little bit but then you want fell it at all onces you get use to it. She said back to me. Um ok then. I said to her and all of a sudden I felt a lot of pain go throw me and I try my best not to scream. Its ok if you scream you know. Rose said to me and i noded my head to her and let out a good scream. And after that I black out for who knows how long.

Koura pov: Ok all of a sudden Rose and Momoko was no longer in the house/lab with us and then BOOM we heard a loud scream but we dont know were its coming from. Ok what is going on here. Miyako said to everyone. Ok that is just Momoko screaming because Rose is trying to see if she has one or not she should stop any sec now. Cute said to us. " 1 hour later" I thote you said in a sec this is 1 hour and she is still screaming. Brick said as he is very piss off right now. Sorry but I guess she has one then because she has to scream at less 1 hour or so. Cute said to us. How long do you scream is you have more then 1. I ask her Oh that will be at less 5 to 6 hours. " 6 hours later" OK she has more then 1 because has been 7 hours now. Cute said out to us. Ok that is it where are they???? I said to cute. Right here Koura and by the way you are next. Rose said to us and as I was about to yell at her I saw that we are not in proffers house. Ok Rose where are we and why are we not in proffers house???? I said to her. What are you talking about we are stell in my dads house just up in the attie. Rose said to me and then I fill a lot of pain that I scream so bad that I cant stop but then i black out just how long did I scream????

Me- Ok im going to stop right there. Koura- How long did i scream???? Me- Im not going to tell you that. Momoko- Well how many do I have then???? Me- Im not going to tell you that either. Both Koura and Momoko- Then what are you going to tell us???? Me- That you both have to be very good at waiting because that is when the next chapter is going to be. To tell us what happen to Koura and how many Momoko has and then we will find out if Miyako has any to. So bye everyone. Koura and Momoko- Bye and can you just tell us please Rose. Me- No I will not you to wait intel the next chapter. Koura and Momoko- Oh fine what ever.

Oh wow that is a lot of typing I just did and now this is my longest chapter that I have ever done im up to 1213 words so far and I so LOVE IT!!!!!!!