-3-

Bianca•

•My Birthday•

I Invited Almost The Whole School To My Condo Party.

LiLi & Hannah Stayed The Night For My Birthday .

"Wake Up Girls ! Happy Birthday Bianca Holmes!" My Mom Said Opening My Blinds And Everybody Groned

"Really Ms. LaLa!" LiLi Said Covering Her Face With The Pillow.

"Yes Yall Get Up And Get Dressed We Already Got The Condo Set Up For Bianca Birthday . All Yall Have To Do Is Drive There ." My Mom Said Slapping My Ass To Get Up.

"Okay Momma" I Said Getting Up To Take A Shower.

"Bianca! Hurry Up!" Hannah Said Brushing Her Teeth.

"Girl Im Done" I Said Getting Out The Shower.

"Damn . Your Body Is Amazing No Wonder Why Randall Like Dat." Hannah Said

We All Have Seen Each Other Naked Before So Its Not Nothing New.

"Girl Rightt!" I Said Twerking .

••

We Arrived To The Condo And LiLi & Hannah Had There Mouth Open The Whole Time.

"Damn Close Yall Mouth Or A Fly Gone Fly In It." I Saif Laughing .

"Shutup" They Said

Just Then Randall Walked In With Rodney And Junior.

"Hey Baby" Randall Said Kissing My Cheek.

"Aint Yall A Little Bit Too Early." I Said Hugging . Rodney And Junior.

"Yea . We Had Some Spair Time." Rodney Said Kissing LiLi.

"Let Me Talk To You For A Second" Randall Said Pulling In A Empty Room.

We Got In The Room And He Closed The Door.

"So What You Want." I Said

"I Just Wanted To Tell You I Like You A Lot And I Just Wanna Give You This." Randall Said Pulling Out A Black Box

I Took It.

"What Is This." I Said Covering My Mouth With Tears.

"Its A Promise Ring. I Promise That I Will Never Hurt You . And Im Gonna Be The Last Dick You Take. Even Though I Havent Tapped It Yet." Randall Said Kissing Me And Putting On The Ring It Was Beautiful.

"Thanks . And You Will Get Me One Day ." I Said Kissing Him And Pulling Him On The Bed . Making Out .

Then The Door Opened And LiLi Came In .

"Damnnn. Its Like That." LiLi Said Laughing And I Hopped Off Randall.

"Shutup." I Said Laughing Pushing Her Out The Room And Locking The Door.

"I Need To Get Dressed And My Dress To Tight. Can You Help Me?" I Said Sitting On Randall Lap .Kissing Him.

"Yea Baby" Randall Said

I On My Blue Mesh Crop Top And My Blue Mesh Mid Thigh Bottoms .

And I Had My Gold Jewelry And Put It On. I Had My All Black Red Bottoms On .

"Damn Baby You Look Good" Randall Said Coming Behind Me Kissing My Neck.

I Turned Around.

"Thanks Baby" I Said Putting My Hands Around His Neck And He Put Me On The Counter With My Legs Open And Him Standing In Front Of Me.

"Tonight This Pussy Is Mines." He Said Kissing My Neck And Smilled .

"Boy Get My Off This Counter" I Said Getting Off The Counter And Out The Room . With Me And Randall Hand To Hand.