-24-

Brianna•

"Well Well Well. If It Isnt Mr. Brennon." I Heard Kyah Say. She Had Her Besfriend With Her.

I Looked At Brennon & I Held His Hand Tighter. Im A Little Scared Of Her From My Dream.

"What Tha Fuck You Doing Here?" Brennon Said To Kyah.

"Dont Worry About That. How Is Your Little Bitch Doing." Kyah Said Referring To Me.

"Who Are You Calling A Bitch. " I Stood Up.

"You. You Babyless Muther Fucker." Kyah Said

I Felt Tears Come Up. But I Heald Them Back. Nobody Is Going To Talk About My Unborn Baby.

I Launched At Kyah . And Grabbed A Hand Full Of Her Hair And Slung Her To The Ground & Started Beating Her Face In. I Felt Somebody Pulling My Hair . And It Was Kyah Sidekick. I Saw TT Fighting Kyah Friend. I Kept Beating Kyah In Her Face I Saw Blood. Then I Felt Somebody Hands Pull Me Off. It Was Brennon.

"Let Me Go!" I Screamed & Kicked

"Stop Baby! Your Gonna Go To Jail." Brennon Said

I Didnt Give A Fuck About No Jail.

I Charged Back At Kyah But Brennon Picked Me Up & Carried Me To The Car. I Saw TT Being Pulled Off Of That Girl Who Tried To Jump Me. There Was A Big Crowd. We Got To The Car.

"What Tha Fuck Brennon!" I Hit His Chest.

"You Need To Chill." He Said

"Chill.. She Talked About My Baby. What Tha Hell!" I Screamed

He Sucked His Teeth & Got Into The Car.

The Whole Ride Back Was Silent.

We Arrived At The Condo & Got Out.

"So You Taking Her Side." I Said

"No." He Said

"Watever. You Will See Me Out This House In The Next 10 Minutes." I Stormed Upstairs

"No Your Not Going No Fucking Were!" He Grabbed My Arm.

"Whatch Me." I Said

I Went To The Closet & Saw Brennon Clothes. I Grabbed Some A Put Them In The Sink & Poured All The Cleaning Supplies On Them.

"What Tha Hell You Doing!" Brennon Screamed

"Since You Wanna Take That Bitch Side. You Can Have No Clothes." I Said Pouring More Bleach On His Clothes.

"Stop Bri! Damn!" He Said Taking The Bleach From Me.

"She Talked About My Baby." I Said

"I Know & That Dont Mean Ruin My Shit!" He Yelled

"You Know What Go Back To That Bitch!!" I Yelled Hitting Him.

"No Baby. Im Sorry." He Said

"Your Not Sorry If You Were You Would Understand Where Im Coming From." I Said