-19-

(Brianna In The MM.)

Brennon•

(2 Weeks Later)

"Ma.. Ugh.. I Love You." I Said. Im Sopposed To Tell Her Today That Im About To Be A Father . & Brianna Is The Mother. I Just Dont Have The Courage Right Now.

"Aww Baby I Love You Too." My Mom Said .

"Ight Ill Talk To You Later." I Said

"Okay Baby." My Mom Said And Hung Up.

I Havent Told Anybody Except For L. I Have To Tell Them Sonner Or Later. Brianna Is Now A Month Pregnant And She Is Eating Like A Wild Animal. Im Happy That She Is Still Going To School And Not Throwing Her Life Away.... I Picked Up My Phone & Dialed Bianca Number. I Can Talk To My Sister About Anything She Always Knows What To Say.

*2nd Ring

"Hey Brennon Long Time No Talk." Bianca Said

"I Know I Know. But I Have Something To Tell You . DONT Tell Mom Or Dad. Okay." I Said... I Wanted To Tell My Parents Myself.

"Ummm. Okay Brennon Hold Up Let Me Put Ron In His Playroom ." She Said Sounding Weird About It.

"Okay Im Back. What U Wanna Tell Me?" She Asked

I Took A Deep Breath.

"Brianna Is Pregnant." I Said Bluntly

"OMG!! Yayyy Imma Auntie! Whats The Baby Name? How Many Months?" Bianca Was So Happy. She Kept Asking Questions.

"Bianca You Aren't Mad?" I Asked

"Hell No! Im Gonna Be A Auntie. & You Know How Dads Gonna Be About You Telling Him. Cause You Saw How He Acted When I Was Pregnant With Ron. But He Will Get Over It." Bianca Said Assuring Me.

"I Know & Im Coming Down There Tommorow Because Its A Saturday." I Said

"Im Bout To Make A Flight To There.. See You Tommorow." She Said

"Okay. Love You." I Said

"Love You Too." She Said. After That She Hanged Up.

Brianna Was Eating Some Fries With Honey Mustard Eww.

"Baby Thats Unhealthy. You Heard What The Doctor Said." I Took The Fries Away.

"Stoppp!" She Whinned

"This Is The Last Unhealthy Thing You Will Eat. Understand?" I Said

She Nodded Her Head And Snached The Fries Out My Hand.

"& This Is Not The Last Unhealthy Thing Im Eating." She Said And Ate.

I Just Blowed Out My Breath.

"Im Just Kidding. I Will Do Anything For Our Baby." Brianna Said Sitting On My Lap.

"Then Start By Throwing Those Fries Away." I Said Pointing To Them

"Ughh. Okay." She Got Up & Threw Them Away

"I Love You & You." I Said Rubbing Her Belly.

"We Love You Too." She Said

She Straddled My Lap & Kissed My Neck. Damn I Want Her So Bad. But My Seed Inside Her.

"Baby I Cant Do This I Have My Seed Inside You." I Said Looking At Her.

"Well. Your Seed Is Sleep Right Now." She Said Kissing My Lips. Its Over Now

••

"Aghh Baby! " She Screamed

"Yall Too Loud Keep The Moans Down Brianna!" L Screamed

"Shutup! Im Trynna Get My Nut!" I Yelled Back

•••

(Next Morning)

10:35•

"Oh Shit!" I Looked At My Clock.

Im Late For My Flight. Its Leaves In 2 Hours. I Havent Even Packed Because I Was To Busy Fucking Brianna. She Dosent Even Know We Going Back To Florida.

"Baby Wake Up! Get Dressed & Pack Some Clothes For The Weekend." I Said Shaking Her

"I Dont Wanna." She Whinned And Pulled The Cover Over Her Head.

"Fine. Ill Get You Food. Whatever You Want." I Said I Knew She Was Gonna Give In.

"Whatever I Want?" She Said Sprouting Up.

"Yes Whatever's U Want." I Smiled

"Now Get Up Our Flight Leaves In 2 Hours." I Said Smaking Her Bare Ass.

We Arrived At The Airport & Brianna Is Already Complaining .. Are All Pregnant Women Like This?

"You Just Saying That Cause You Think Im Fat!" She Yelled

"No Baby Im Not. Chill!" I Said

We Got Onto The Plane And Landed.

•••••

(At My Moms & Dads House)

I Knocked On The Door And Saw My Mom.

"Brennon!! What Are You Doing Here?" She Said Excited

"Surprise I Guess." I Said

••••••