-26-

Brennon•

My Mom Was Even Happier When I Told Her That Brianna Was Pregnant Again. And You Know My Dad Was Happy , But Showed No Emotion. Me& Brianna Have Been Still Going To School. I Have To Work A Little Because Brianna Eating Up All The Food. I Got A Job At Foot Locker, In The Mall.

"Ight See Ya Later Man." I Said To Tai. Thats My Co-Worker.

I Arrived At My Condo & Went To The Kitchen Just To See Brianna Eating. Like Always. She Is Too Big To Be 5 Months Now.

"Come On We Have To Go To The Doctors Too See What We Having." I Told Her

"Damn No Hey Or Kiss." She Said Eating Her Chips

I Ignored Her.

"You Need To Stop Eating Up All The Stuff." I Said

"You Calling Me Fat?" She Asked Sounding Like She Was Going To Cry.

Her Mood Swings Are Crazy.

"No Baby Im Saying Stop Eating So Much."

"I Have Another Human Being Inside Of Me. Who Are You To Tell Me To Stop Eating So Much. I--" She Was Yelling . I Cut Her Off By A Kiss.

"You Look Beautiful. Now Lets Go." I Said

"Aww Baby I Love You." She Said

"I Love You To." I Said

••

"It Looks Like Your Having A... Boy!" The Doctor Said

"Ayee. My Man Gone Be Getting All The Hoes." I Said Excited

"No The Hell He Not." She Said

"Congrats. And You Look Healthy The Babies Healthy. Your Good." The Doc Said

"Tell Him Im Doing Good At Eating." She Told The Doc

"Yes She Is Doing Great." Doc Said

She Left The Room...

"She Just Sayin That Cause She Dont Wanna Hurt Ya Fellings." I Said Helping Brianna Up .

"Shutup." She Laughed.

••••

Brianna's Sleep. I Dont Have Practice. Its Time To Go Mess With My Side Bitch. Kimberly.

Me & Kimberly Met In Class. She Has A Nice Ass , Kinda Flat Chested, Long Hair, 18 Years Old, Brownskinned, & Sexy As Hell! One Thing Is She Dont Know About Brianna & Brianna Dont Know About Kim. And Imma Keep It That Way.

Me & Her Been Messing Around For A Month Now. I Dont Know Why, But Brianna Be Getting On My Nerves. So Kimberly Is My Stress Reliever.

"Hey Baby." I Said Kissing Her Neck.

"Hey Brennon." She Smilled

I Didnt Waste No Time. I Closed The Door, Picked Kim Up& Carried Her To Her Bedroom. I Put Her On Her Bed & Started Kissing Her Neck.

"Mm." She Moned

I Pulled Her Shirt Over Her Head & Kissed Her Nipple. I Moved Down To Her Area. I Gave Her Head.

She Got On Top Of Me & Rode Me. My Phone Started Ringing . I Know It Was Brianna So I Didnt Answer It.

Me & Kim Went For A Good Hour.

I Got Up & Threw My Condom Away.

"Where You Going?" Kim Asked Me

"Ugh. Basketball Practice." I Lied

"Do You Have Another Girl Other That Me?" She Sat Up.

"No Baby I Only Got You." I Kissed Her

"You Never Told Me You Love Me." She Pouted

"Because We Been Together For A Month." I Said

"And?" She Said Catching An Additude.

"Ion Got Time To Argue Kim." I Said Getting Up.

"Okay. Go Home To That Bitch Brianna!" She Yelled

When She Called Brianna A Bitch My Throught Swelled Up.

"How You Know Brianna? & Dont Call Her A Bitch." I Said

"I Saw Her On Instagram. & You Lied Brennon." She Said

"Okay Okay. Ill Break Up With Her Tonight." I Lied. I Aint Bout To Break Up With My Baby Moms. And Plus Im Just With Kimberly For Sex.

"Okay I Love You." She Kissed Me.

"Yea Ill See You Later." I Dont Love Her.

I Arrived At My Condo & Immediately Got Some Thrown At Me.

"You Fucking Cheater."

"I Hate You." Brianna Screamed

"What Tha Hell Baby." I Walked Up To Her.

"Dont Touch Me!" She Pushed Me.

"I Know Why Your Mad. I Cheated. I Didnt Want It To Go That Far.. I Lo--"

"Save It For The Next Bitch Brennon! You Can Have Her ! Ill Raise My Son By Myself! Dont Bother Calling Me, Or Texting Me! Im Done Stay Out My Life! ... All You Had To Do Was Be Faithfull You Cant Even Do That." She Cried And Left The House.

Damn. I Fucked Up. I Cant Get Her Back No More. I Lost Brianna For Good. Fuck!

"Why You Do That Fo Man?" L Asked Me

I Just Put My Head In My Hands.

"You Fucked Up Big Time. My Sis Aint Been Nothing But Loyal To Yo Cheatin Ass. You Not A Real Nigga." L Said Getting Up.

"And What Are You?" I Got In His Face.

"Mann. Im Not About To Fight Yo Ass. Just Know You Fucked Up." And With That He Walked Away.

"Look L Im Sorry." I Blurted Out.

"Its Ight Man. I Know U Upset . Who You Need To Be Sorry To Is My Sister & Yo Unborn Son." He Left.

How Am I Going To Cope With Me Not Having My Love Of My Life & My Unborn Son In My Life...

3 Months Later•

I Am So Missirrible. I Havent Talked To Brianna In 3 Months. She Is 8 1/2 Months Pregnant. I Been Trying To Talk To Her But She Dosent Return My Calls. I Saw Her At The Mall , But She Walked Faster So I Dont Catch Up With Her. Im So Done. I Havent Went To Basketball Practice In A Week. I Need Brianna & My Son. I Already Sent Her Names In Text Messages For The Baby.. I Know She Seen Them Because It Said ( R. ) I Came Up With ..

Brennon James Holmes Jr. *Middle Name Changed

Brian James Holmes * My Dad Suggested That

Brayson James Holmes.

Thats Just A Couple But I Really Like Brayson James Holmes.

I Was Interrupted In My Thoughts By My Phone Ringing. I Looked And It Said ... My Everything🔐😘💓👑.

I Jumped Up. I Was So Excited To Answer The Phone.....

••••••••

What Do You Think Brianna Wanted?🙂

-Sharia👑