-17-

Bianca•

"Mommyyy! Wake Up!" Ronnell Said Waking Me Up.

"What Ron." I Groweled

"I Hungry Mommy." Ronnell Said

"Ask Daddy." I Said

"Daddy Not Here." Ronnell Said

I Looked Over And Didnt See Randall In The Bed . Oh Hell Nae This Is The 3rd Time This Done Happen.

"Alright . Go Brush Ya Teeth." I Said Getting Out My Bed Checking My Phone.

And I Texted Randall.

"Where Are You"

I Brushed My Teeth And Took A Shower And Rushed To The Toilet To Throw Up. Morning Sickness. Noooo! I Went Downstairs To Fix Breakfast For Ronnell.

"Mommy My Tablet Not Working." Ronnell Said

"Stop Whinning Its Dead." I Said Pulling The Bacon Out.

My Phone Buzzed And It Was From Randall . Calling Me

           (Phone Convo)

Me: Where Tha Fuck You At?

Randall: Chilling At Junior House.

Me: This Is The Third Fucking Time You Havent Been In My Bed When I Woke Up!! And I Know You Not At No Damn Junior House! So When You Come Back You Can Pack Yo Bags And Shit & Leave To Tha Bitch House You At!!

Randall: Man Ion Got Time For Yo BS.

*Randall Hangs Up *

       (Phone Convo Over)

"I Know This Nigga Did Not Just Hang Up." I Said To My Self.

"Come Eat Ron!" I Yelled

••

"Mommy I Eat It All!" Ronnell Said Showing Me His Plate.

"Good Baby. You Gone Be Big And Strong." I Said Smilling And Throwing Away His Plate.

"Like Daddy!" He Said Proudly.

"Yep Jus Like Daddy!" I Said

"Jus Dont Cheat On Your Girlfriend Like Daddy Does." I Said In A Low Voice.

Ronnell Went To The Living Room To Watch Bubble Guppies. I Went Upstairs To Clean And Do My Chores For Sunday.

     (2 Hours Later)

I Was Done Cleaning And Ronnell Fell Asleep Watching His TV Show. I Put Him In His Bed And Closed His Door Softly.

I Heard The Front Door Open And Looked Who It Was And It Was Randall. The Last Person I Wanna See.

"Where Have You Been?" I Said Folding My Arms.

"I Said Chilling At Junior House." He Said Walking Pass Me. I Smelled Perfume.

"Yo Lien Ass I Smell Perfume On You!" I Said

"Mann Chill With That." He Said Brushing Me Off.

Before You Knew It I Was Sending Punches To Him Left And Right Until He Pinned Me Against The Wall.

"Chill Out! Aight!" He Yelled.

I Nodded

He Let Me Go.

"Just Tell Me Tha Truth." I Said Following Him Upstairs.

  Randall ••

I Hated That I Have To Lie To Bianca. But I Didnt Want It To Happen.

    Flashback•

I Was In The Workout Room Doing My Normal Workout.

"Hey Can You Help Me?" This Fine Ass Mixed Girl With Her Nike Sports Bra On And Her Spandex.

"Yea. What You Need Help With." I Said

"Just Spotting." She Said

I Helped Her After That We Were Just Talking And Hit It Off.

"I Didnt Get Your Name." I Said

"Oh Its Lana." Lana Said Smilling

"Can You Drive Me Home?" She Asked

I Drove Lana Home And Got Out Of My Car.

"You Can Come In." She Said Smilling At Me.

Damn She Sexy.

"I See How You Was Staring At Me." She Said

"Maybe I Like What I See." I Said Winking At Her.

Before I Knew It I Was Making Out With Lana. We Ended Up Having Sex And I Regret Every Minute Of It.

    Flashback Over•

"Just Tell Me Tha Truth." Bianca Said Following Me Upstairs.

"I Did" I Said

"Your Lien Cause I Smell That Perfume On You Im Not Stupid Randall. You Know What Get Tha Fuck Out.!!" She Yelled

"Gladly." I Said Grabbing My LV Bag And Stuffing Clothes In My Bag

"Good Go Back To Tha Bitch House. And You  Just Leave Your Son. Go Fuck Her Again While Your At It!" She Yelled And Stormed Off I Could Here Bianca Crying . And Throwing Up. I Hate Hearing Her Cry. I Packed All My Things And Went Into Ronnell Room And Started Packing His Clothes.

"Daddy!" Ronnell Said Waking Up From His Nap.

"Hey Lil Man You Going With Me For A Little While Okay." I Said Hugging My Son.

"Okay Daddy. What About Mommy?" He Asked Sounding Sad.

"Ugh. Mommy Is Sick." I Lied

"Well Okay Da." He Said

"Umm What Are You Doing Packing His Clothes." Bianca Said Whiping Her Tears.

"Im Not Taking Him For Long . Chill Man." I Said Packing Some Of His Clothes.

"You Better Have His Ass Back Here By Tommorow Afternoon!" She Snapped

"I Love You Ronnell Okay." She Said Kissing Ronnell.

"Love U Too Mommy." Ronnell Hugged Bianca.

Me And Ronnell Left And I Was Heading To Lana House. Before I Knew It I Had A Long Ass Message From Bianca.

My Future 🔐😩👑❣: If You Even Think About Bringing Ronnell To Another Bitch House. You Better Think Again. And I Know Thats Were U Was Last Night. But Im Not Worried. Keep Ya STD's To Ya Self. And Best Believe Yo Shit Is Gonna Be In The Living Room Nicley Packed For Ya Cheatin Ass. I Hate You Dont Every Talk To Me Again. Unless Its About Ronnell. Other Than That Fuck You. And If My Baby Come Back Smelling Like Perfume. Its Gone Be Me And You.😊🙅🏾 Bye Hoe.
Dont Get Ya Big Dick Cut Off. 😊🔪

  Im Not Going To Lana House No More.