-18-

Brennon•

2 Week Had Passed And Me & Brianna Have Just Been Fuck Buddies. I Dont Wanna Be Just That I Wanna Be More. Ive Started College I Didnt Get A Dorm. I Wanted My Own Home Thats Close Enough To My School. Sadly Brianna Dont Go To The Same School.

I Woke Up To Brianna Laying On My Chest. She Has Been Throwing Up. And I Think She Got A Stomach Virus Or Some, Cause She Be Spilling Her Guts Out. She Is Staying At My House For Today Cause She Felt So Sick.

I Slowly Got Out Of Bed Making Sure Not To Wake Her Up.

I Took A Shower And Did My Morning Routine.

"Baby Can You Fix Me A Corn--" Before She Could Finish She Was Running To The Bathroom Throwing Up.

I Went Into The Bathroom To Hold Her Hair.

"Bae We Going To See A Doctor . Put On Some Clothes." I Said Helping Her Up.

"Okay" She Said Washing Her Mouth Out.

I Had To Skip School Today. I Know My Basketball Coach Gone Be Furious But I Have To Find Out Whats Wrong With My Baby.

We Were Almost Maching Today. She So Sexy!

•••

We Arrived At The Doctors Office. Brianna Was Sleep On My Shoulder.

"Mrs. Ruiz!" The Lady Says

I Shook Brianna To Wake Up.

"Come On Bae They Called Yo Name." I Said

We Walked Into The Room And A Male Doctor Came In.

"Hi Im Dr. Diangilo. And What Seems To Be The Problem Today?" He Said

Brianna Looked At Me. And I Looked At Her And Shook My Head To Tell Him Whats Happenning.

"Well. I Have Been Throwing Up. Eating Weird. Early Morning Cravings. I Dont Know." Brianna Said

"Well Its Either Stomach Virus Or Your Pregnant." Dr. Diangilo Said

Pregnant. I Thought To Myself ... How Am I Going To Care For Another Human Being . Damn Man.

"So Im Going To Take Your Blood And See Whats Up. Is That Okay?" Doc Said

Brianna Nodded Her Head.

They Took Her Blood. And Left

"I Cant Be Pregnant." Brianna Said With Tears In Her Eyes.

"I Know . " I Said. I Didnt Know What Else To Say.

"What If-" Brianna Got Cut Off

"Hi. Im Back And Results Are In I Will Have Your Results In The Mail By Tommorow Afternoon." Doc Said

"Thank You." We Both Said

••

Brianna •

I Couldnt Wait Till Tommorow I Told Brennon To Stop By The Store To Get Some Chips. But I Went To Really Get Some Pregnancy Tests.

We Arrived At Brennon & L House I Rushed Straight To The Bathroom And Locked The Door.

I Never Took A Pregnancy Test So I Dont Know What To Do. I Read The Instructions And All I Had To Do Was Pee On The Stick And Wait 5-10 Minutes. Thats Simple.

I Peed On The Stick And Waited.

*Bang Bang*

"Babe Its Taking You A Long Time I Need To Shit." Brennon Said

"Well Hold It." I Said Laughing.

Thats The Most I Have Laughed In These Whole 2 Weeks. I Really Like Brennon More Than I Thought I Would. When I Saw Him At That Club All The Fellings Came Back. I Really Want To Become More Than Just Fuck Buddies . But I Dont Know How He Fells About Me. Im Not Gonna Presure Him Though.....

I Looked Down At The Counter And Seen The Pregnancy Test And It Had A [+] On It. My Heart Stopped.

I Sunk To The Floor And Cryed Out Loud.

"Baby. Baby! Whats Goin On In There." I Heard Brennon Banging On The Door.

I Heard Him Pick The Lock. And Busted In.

He Quickly Hugged Me Tight.

"Whats Wrong Brianna?" He Asked

I Didnt Say Anything I Just Pointed To The Pregnancy Test.

He Gasped As He Looked At The Test.

He Didnt Say Nothing To Me For A While.

"Im Going To Be Here No Matter What Brianna. Im Not Gonna Leave My Baby Without A Father In His Life." Brennon Said

When He Said That I Cried Even Harder On His Chest.

"Im Sorry." I Cried Loudly.

"Theres Nothing To Be Sorry About Baby I Love You." He Said

I Looked Up At Him And He Smilled Down On Me. Thats The First Time He Told Me He Loved Me.

"I Love U To." I Started Crying Again. Even Harder

Randall••

Now That Brianna Is Calm And Asleep I Gotta Tell Somebody . I Cant Belive Ole Brennon Is A Father Now.

"L Wake Yo Ass Up." I Said Throwing A Pillow At Him.

"Man Wtf You Want?" He Said Pulling The Covers Over His Head.

"How U Feel About Being A Uncle?" I Asked

"Hell Nawww! You Aint Get A Random Bitch Pregnant. I Hope U Didnt Hurt Brianna. You Know She Is Like My Sis--" I Cut Him Off

"Man Nigga Brianna Is Pregnant." I Said

"Oh Shit!" He Smilled