-23-

(Tina In The MM)

Brennon •

A Week Has Passed & Brianna Is Living With Me Now. She Has Been Mopeing Around. I Know She Just Lost Her Baby. But She Has To Get Out & Do Stuff. Its Spring Break!

"Baby Get Up U Been Sleep All Day." I Said Shaking Brianna.

"Im Sleepy." She Said In A Groggy Voice. And Pulling The Cover Over Her Head.

"You Cant Just Sleep & Cry Everyday." I Said

She Got Up & Went To The Bathroom & Locked The Door. I Left & Went Downstairs To L & His New Girl, Tina. But We Call Her TT.

Tina Is BrownSkinned . She Has Purple Short Hair. And It Fits Her Well.

"Wassup L . & Tina." I Said Coming Down

"Wassup Nigga." L Said Giving Me Some Dap.

"Hey." Tina Said

I Cant Belive L Is Really Diggin This Girl. She Not Ugly Or Nun. I Just Never Thought Of L Settling Down With A Chick. For A Month Now. Thats The Longest I Have Seen L Date A Chick.

"How Brianna Holding Up." L Asked

"Not So Good. " I Said Shaking My Head.

"Aye. The Fair Just Opened & She Could Probaly Get Out The House." Tina Suggested.

"Thats Cool. What Time?" I Said

"6 Tonight." She Said

"Ight Plenty Of Time." I Said Getting Up From The Bar Stool & Heading Upstairs.

I Saw Brianna With A Towel Wrapped Around Her Hair & Body. I Just Stared.

"Brennon! Stop Staring." She Said Interupting My Thoughts.

"You Act Like I Never Seen You Naked." I Waved Her Off. And Went To Lay On The Bed.

"Well I Dont Have Any Make Up On. So Get Out." She Said Pulling My Arm To Get Up.

"You Look Beautiful Baby. Why U Wear That Shit Anyways." I Said

"Watever." She Said

"So You Wanna Go To The Fair Today." I Asked

"I Dont Know." She Said Fixing Her Wet Hair.

"You Havent Been Out Since-- Nevermind But You Need Some Fresh Air." I Insist

"Okay. Ill Go." She Said

"Yess. Lets Go Shopping For Some Clothes." I Sprung Up.

"Bae I Dont Wanna." She Whinned

"You Have To. So Get Dressed." I Told Her

She Sucked Her Teeth, Then Went To The Closet. Her Ass Was Giggling In That Towel. I Grabbed Her Ass.

"Stop Brennon." She Laughed

Thats The Most She Have Laughed In This Week.

"You Know You Want It." I Pulled Her On The Bed & Stood Over Her.

"I Gotta Get Dressed." She Mocked Me. Trying To Get Up.

"Lay Down. So I Can Take Care Of You." I Smilled.

Then Kissed Her Lips As I Pulled Her Towel Off Of Her. And Revealed Her Sexy Body. I Moved To Her Neck & Kissed , Sucked And Everything Else. Leaving Pleasure Marks. I Moved Down To Her Nipple & Sucked On It. She Moned Out. I Kissed Her All The Way Down To Her Pearl. I Began Licking , Sucking , & Playing With Her.