{~Sweet & Sour~} Akashi x Reader

Sorry!!! I had writers block for Kise's story, so I wrote an Akashi one for you guys instead. Anyway, UPDATE!!!

NEXT UP: (FOR SURE) KISE RYOUTA!!!

Sorry!!! Busy Pure Science student juggling exams, homework, volleyball, student council work and story writing:X
_________________________

{~Sweet & Sour~}

'[Name], could you come here for a moment?'

You ran over, still scribbling a few notes onto a pad,'Ah! Coming Seijurou!' You stood in front of him,'Um, what do you need?' He patted the bench,'Sit down.' He took out a pair of scissors and began to snip off a bit of your hair,'Your hair is getting long. Didn't I tell you to cut it?' You smiled apologetically,'Sorry Seijurou, I had practice yesterday.' He smiled softly,'Listen to me next time.' You nodded and continued to scribble a training menu for your team.

The Rakuzan Basketball Team remained absolutely stunned by this even though it had been going on for almost two weeks now. Ever since you caught the basketball captain's eyes, he had accepted your confession and went out with you.

However, to the team, it felt like Akashi got a new toy to play with. Reo didn't mind since Akashi was a bit happier. The rest felt bad. Then, Kotaro asked Reo,'Why is she so carefree around him? Isn't she afraid that he might cut her head off or something?' Reo shook his head, sighing,'You're mistaken. [Name]-chan there is the Captain of the Rakuzan Tennis Team. Plus, she's the President of the Student Council. She has her reputation to uphold than to listen to Sei-chan's every command.' Kotaro smacked his forehead,'That what I mean! If you defy him, wouldn't you?' He made a action which implied death. Reo shrugged,'Anyway, it's been two weeks. Those two have been absolutely sweet to each other. Ah~, if only I caught her instead.'

'Excuse me, Seijurou needs you two out now.'

Reo pouted,'Hey, that's not the way to address your senpai!'

'Get out. NOW.'

They scrambled to where Akashi was sitting.

'So, you two are talking about my girlfriend?'

Reo and Kotaro shook their heads,'Nope, not at all!'

'Good. For a moment I thought I had to share. I dislike people taking what's mine.'

'Seijurou, it's not really nice to scare people.'

'I won't do it to you, [Name]. You're an obedient girl. However, those two...'

They swallowed.

'What a sweet and sour pair of people.'