SPECIAL {~Cendrillon~} Kuroko x Reader

Well since you guys have made such a huge leap in reads for me, I thought I made this little special chapter for you guys. Anyway, I will be writing 3 special stories for you guys. Request for the next 2 quick and the song you want with it(probably vocaloid since it's easier). The one with the most votes will appear in the subsequent chapters. So here's the first. Have Kuroko-kunXD

Song: Cendrillon, Vocaloid.

SilverHelia

---------------------------------------------

{~After showing me a dream where I dance all night, the sound of the clock bell expels the magic~}

'Here, take this and I shall grant anything you wish.'

You stared at the sharp dagger in hand, heart thumping quick at the deal.

'Anything?'

{~A bewildering finger lures me down the stairs, so I leap down 3 steps at a time~}

You were born as the daughter of a noble, but since your mother died, your father had remarried. However, the woman that your dear father had chosen had her own motives. Day in, day out, she had been seeking ways to humiliate you. You were much more beautiful than her own two daughters and the townsfolk prefer your kind and sweet attitude over your step sisters.

But you didn't mind what she did. Be it to make you a maid, to make you do all the manual chores or even you make you serve your step sisters, you kept a soft and sweet smile, flashing it whenever you received the work. It wasn't because you enjoyed it, but it rather due to the fact that you had an understanding heart. You knew that she hated you but you tried to please her. You hoped that one day, you would be able to smile and say,'Mother' to her.

But now...

You gripped the hem of your frilly [colour] dress. Swallowing back a sudden rise of fear, you took a step into the luxurious ballroom. Your dagger was stowed away on a strap on your right thigh as your slender fingers played with the watch that the witch had given you. The deal she promised in return for your wish was to kill the blue haired prince that ruled this fair land of Teiko.

Prince Kuroko Tetsuya.

{~You were trembling inside the horse-carriage. Now tear away that wretched old outfit, and return to tonight's dance ball~}

You shivered in fear as you heard the grand orchestra play a lively tune. The couples danced in time with the music, their regal laughter reverberating across the royally decorated ballroom. You stared around, noticing the Six Princes of Teiko. There was Prince Akashi sitting at the chess table, currently battling another noble. There was Prince Murasakibara snacking nearby. Prince Midorima was surrounded by a few nobles, having a discussion about star signs. Prince Aomine was sitting at a table, talking to his sister, Princess Momoi. Prince Kise was surrounded by a huge crowd of women ogling him. You slipped past the different princes until you came face to face with the prince you had wished to meet. He was seated at the throne, talking and greeting the different women who came to show off their daughters to him.

'Oh, it's his 16th Birthday. They're picking the bride aren't they?'

You thought to yourself as you sneaked past the queue and went to the front. Kuroko bowed as he dismissed the next girl. He felt slightly disappointed.

'Do I have to keep up this facade? I don't like any of these girls...'

{A whispering voice orders me to search for your unfamiliar face,

and then with the blade gripped in my hand, to snatch everything from you~}

'Kill him... Kill him...'