SPECIAL {~The Snow White Princess Is...~} Kuroko Tetsuya X Reader

Finally done!!!

Enjoy dear fans! The very first SPECIAL!!

Character: Kuroko Tetsuya
Song: The Snow White Princess is... (Hatsune Miku)

NEXT UP : TAKAO KAZUNARI

SilverHelia
----------------------------------------------------
{~The Snow White Princess Is...~}

~Mirror, Mirror, Mr. Mirror, please stop saying that I'm the fairest of all, as the others' thorny stares are closing in on me~

Once upon a time...

Cliche isn't? To have repeated the same opening to every fairy tale. But it really isn't one, since the young lady we speak of here is no royalty. She was but a poor peasant who lived alone in her cottage, losing both parents to starvation because they kept trying to feed her and ignored their own pain. However, the girl was extremely beautiful and mystifying. With long silky [colour] hair and a pair of innocent and shining [colour] eyes, she was the love of every young boy and man in her little village in the outskirts of the capital.

She, however, was the bane of every woman and girl in her village. With her beauty, she could have at least thousands of suitors; whom she had turned down each and every one. That made the women and girls of the village jealous and enraged.

~Acting nice and gentle,
she prepared for me a wonderful dinner. As soon as I took my bite, she smirked...~

Then one day, a gentle and young prince named Kuroko Tetsuya was visiting the outskirts for a hunt with his fellow brothers. He was the youngest and the most loved prince. His five other brothers had set out to hunt already while he decided to stay and look around in the woods with his loyal mate, Nigou. He carried with him a book to record the nature and forest.

You were busying yourself with farming. Ever since the ladies of the village had heard of you turning down offers of marriage from the princes of the nearby kingdom, they were jealous and blinded by rage. Deciding not to attract anymore attention, you moved to the woods and decided to work to feed yourself. Tying your hair back, you dusted your ragged dress and slipped on your boots. Carrying the heavy farm tools, you trudged your way to the fields across the woods.

Kuroko was busy observing a deer while he was writing. Nigou had begun a game of chasing with a butterfly. He barked and ran about, trying to catch the fluttering butterfly. Kuroko heard a few of his companion's barks and chuckled. Standing up, he decided that he was done looking at the deer and headed to find his over energetic partner.

*Bark! Bark!*

You stopped and put down your equipment, panting heavily.

'Haa... Haa...'

*Bark! Bark!*

Your eyes lit up,'Was that a dog? Oh my!! It's been long since I saw one! I wonder where is the little thing?'
Feeling a furry feel circling your legs, you looked down, squealing in pure delight as you realised that it was the barking dog. You looked to you right shoulder, seeing a beautiful albino butterfly resting and laughed.

'You were chasing this weren't you?'

You petted the furball and giggled as he ran about and barked in joy.

'Nigou? Nigou!'

You froze upon hearing the voice, but your newfound furry pal didn't. He barked loudly, as if calling the voice.

'Nigou!' The voice sounded relieved as the dog barked once more.

You, on the other hand was completely terrified.