{~Unspoken Love~} Kuroko x Reader

Hello! I see you enjoyed my {~Please, Be Yourself~} Fanfic a lot!! Thank you for your endearing and kind support! I love you guys!!!

So here's a request from The_Shadow_08. I hope you like it my dear!
SilverHelia
----------------------------------------------------
{~Unspoken Love~}

[Name] was a gentle and sweet girl. She was polite and tidy, not to mention open and modest, much like a Yamato Nadeshiko in her daily behaviour. But she was far from a Yamato Nadeshiko whenever it was time for her to create new storylines for her manga, {~Categories Of Love~}. She was a Mangaka that drew shoujo manga in a monthly serial in Tengeki Dunko.

She is friends with Momoi in middle school and childhood friends with Kuroko Tetsuya, with the latter knowing her secret and sworn to keep it hidden. She, having noticed Momoi's feelings for her close friend, turned their friendship into a relationship and thus {~Categories of Love~} was born. You could say she exploited the friendship she had and took advantage of it.

Here comes that time of the month again...

Kuroko sighed. He really liked [Name]. She was gentle and nice, not to mention humble and doting. She was someone that could really keep him entertained. But today, he was sure that she'll come to school all battered up and bandaged with muscle coolant from the all nighter to complete the deadline. Furthermore, she would come all tired and wrecked to school in order to create a new storyline again. He really did like [Name], but she could get really whiny and grumpy during this time of the month.

He spotted her bandaged neck and wrists as well as the fever cooling patch on her head.

'Good morning Tetsuya...' You murmured. He sighed,'You should really get more assistants. I'm not always that free to help you in beta.' Your eyes sparkled,'Then, will you help me doing beta and screentones today since you are guilty?' Kuroko sighed; relieved she wasn't so temperamental today,'I'm alright. Since there's no practice today.' You smiled tiredly,'Thank you Tetsuya. You could stay for dinner if you like.' He then lightened up.'Which reminds me, you live by yourself now don't you?'

'Yes. Haven't you been to my place before?'
'You better be eating and sleeping properly.'

You smiled,'You're really sweet, Tetsuya. Don't worry. I have been taking care of myself well.' He ruffled you hair,'Glad you did. Let's go to your class first. I'll walk you there.'

'Thank you Tetsuya.'

He smiled gently.

Little did she know how much the male beside her loved her so very, very much.

'Tetsu-kun! [Name]-chan!'

Kuroko and you turned around heads to the voice as you noted the pink haired girl running towards you.

'You're doing it again aren't you?' Kuroko questioned. You were scribbling notes and doodles,'Amemiya gets jealous when she sees Akihiko with a lot of girls... Then she wants to confront Akihiko about it... But is too shy...'

'So what are you doing~?'

Kuroko immediately shut the book you had in your hands and stuffed it in his bag,'It's just a novel recommendation.' It was half a lie though, you always shared recommendations although it was always manga related.

'Wow! Next time, share some with me alright [Name]-chan, Tetsu-kun?'
'Gladly.' Kuroko answered.

You chuckled softly under your breath,'Alright, I'll prepare a list then.'

'Thank you so much [Name]-chan! I needed a new set of reading material anyway. You're the best!'

You waved goodbye to Momoi,'You're welcome. See you later.' Momoi waved goodbye to you and gave Kuroko a bright smile. Kuroko chuckled,'You always know what to do.' as he handed you your sketchbook. You yawned,'Let's just get to our next class... I've got enough ideas to call it a day.'

~After School~

You were walking towards the school gates, yawning even more than in the morning. You were getting grumpier by the minute.

'Tetsu-'
'Don't need to say anything. You're probably too tired. Let's just head to your house. And if you were wondering, I did tell you that I was helping you with beta.'

You smiled and said,'You're really nice Tetsuya.'

He smiled back,'I just don't want to see you grumpy. You're too cute for that.'

He then blushed. Ah! I probably shouldn't have said that...

You blushed,'You think I'm cute...?' He scratched his neck,'Yeah...' You smiled,'Thank you. Let's go then.' You took his hand in yours as you headed to your apartment near the school.

She's holding my hand...

The only reason why he didn't dare to confess to her was because he already did; twice.

~A Year Ago~

'[Name]?'

You were busy writing your essay after school but as soon as you noticed Kuroko, you stopped.

'Tetsuya?'

'I've got something to say...' His cheeks heated up. Grabbing your hand, he breathed out.

'I like you.'

You stared at him in confusion. His smile faltered.

'I understand if you don't feel the same way...'

You then knocked your forehead,'Ah!'

Taking out a huge cardboard paper, You popped open a black marker and quickly scrawled your pen name and a small note of thanks.

'Here you go Tetsuya.'

~[Mangaka Name]~

Thanks for your endearing support for {~Categories of Love~} Tetsuya!

Love,
[Mangaka Name]-sensei

He froze.

'That wasn't what I meant...'

'Hmm? I didn't know you were interested in manga.'

'Oh... I am.'

'Then I'm glad.' You smiled as you continue your essay.

~Second Time~

'Tetsuya?'

He panted.

'I really need to tell you something [Name].'

'[Name]...'

He flushed red. Breathing heavily, he spoke.

'I'M YOUR FAN NOW!'

You were taken aback.

'Oh?'

Taking out another huge cardboard paper, you popped open a black marker and quickly scribbled your pen name and a small note of thanks once more.

'Here you go Tetsuya.'

~[Mangaka Name]~

Thanks for your unending and endearing support for {~Categories of Love~} Tetsuya!

Love,
[Mangaka Name]-sensei

He sighed.

He was so invisible yet she still noticed him. He was blunt yet she couldn't see what he meant.

You yawned tiredly beside him as you began to slump towards his side. Feeling your body weight suddenly increase on his side, he immediately propped you up properly.

Seeing your gentle sleeping face, he sighed.

'Looks like I'll be doing screentones and backgrounds as well...'

'Tetsuya... Is... Always so kind. I... Like... Him...'

He smiled.

But the true reason is because, he didn't get rejected, but it felt so much like one that he decided against trying to confess. It was better for her not to know.

Because he knew even if she didn't get what he meant, she really liked him, and he was happy.

It was a simple high school love after all.