{~Horoscopes~} Midorima x Reader

AS PROMISED8D!!!!!
UPDATE: MIDORIMA SHINTAROU

Sorry, I didn't know what to write for him, hence the short story. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it:)

UP NEXT: MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI WORK IN PROGRESSXD
__________________________

{~Horoscopes~}

'Today's lucky item is a soft plush froggy.'

Takao couldn't help but burst into laughter,'MOU! SHIN-CHAN! YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS WITH THAT FROG PLUSH! HAHAHAHA!'

Midorima gave said guy a whack in the head with the frog plush,'Don't insult Oha Asa. They're always accurate.' Takao frowned,'Didn't have to hit me so hard...'

'Ah!'

Midorima accidentally bumped into someone. The owner of the hand that raised up a plush frog spoke,'Sorry! I didn't see my way. This is your lucky item isn't it?' Midorima received back the plush,'Um... Yes, thank you.' You got up, dusting yourself,'Well then. See you around junior.' You walked off.

Midorima was caught by surprise. Something Takao rarely saw and was bursting into laughter due to that very reason.

Midorima's face turned red.

'Who was that just then?' Takao shrugged,'Beats me. If I would guess, our senpai?' He got back his composure,'Let's go Takao.'

You then walked over to your friends,'[Name]-chan!! Your plush that was lost just then was found by someone named Midorima-San.' You took the cute froggy plush,'Oh my! Thanks! Without this lucky item, Cancers are in trouble.'

You then smiled,'Anyway, Midorima is a Cancer.'

What an interesting twist of events.