{~Cursed~} Mayuzumi Chihiro x Reader

I'm way into Inu x Boku(reliving old anime!!) thus with The_Shadow_08's new request, I have come up with this fanfic. I'm not to sure if it is suitable or is it too supernatural for your tastes, but it will be split into two-three parts. Will be updating soon on the second part so enjoy!

SilverHelia

----------------------------------------------------

{~Cursed~}

There was a secret to why she had that cold exterior.

The only person who swore to her he loved her.

Died.

'Please! I'll give anything! Anything! Just please... Bring him back.'

'It comes with a price.'

'I'll give anything!'

'Then, your wish is granted.'

Flashes of blinding white light filled the room as the sole girl hugged her beloved one beside her.

'Oh... Chihiro...'

'We'll be able to meet again someday.'

~Present Timeline~

'Chihiro!'

You woke up, screaming out a name unfamiliar to you. Clutching your long [colour] hair, you cringed and lay back.

'Who... Was that...?'

The price was paid to be able to be reincarnated with your red string of fate connected once more. One's bonds with another cannot be remade so easily. The price was a heavy one.

But yet, you didn't know what price you had paid. Your ragged heartbeat felt painful and heavy. You had been having the same dream; ever since the day you were born.

A dream from centuries ago.

'I'll stop them. Don't worry Chihiro!'

'[Name]! Stop!'

A clash of metal echoed through the battlefield as you collapsed to the ground losing consciousness.

'Chi... Hiro?'

You sat up, your hands trembling. The image of the male in front of you was blurry and unclear.

'Chihiro!'

His sword that had pierced through the opponent's chest was bloody. His opponent's sword that had pierced through his own chest was bloody as well. His breathing had turned shallow as his opponent fell to the ground.

'[Name]...'

You dashed forth desperately, holding the injured male in your arms.

'It's going to be okay! You'll be fine! I'll get Miyoru!'

His hand held onto yours tightly.

'[Name]...' His voice stronger than before,'Don't.'

Tears began to fall from your eyes,'No! I refuse to let you die! Please Chihiro! Let me get Miyoru! Please!' He let out a weak chuckle,'I'll be alright. My time has come. I protected you despite being human.' His bloody hand cupped the side of your face gently as he planted a soft kiss on it.

Hot tears continued to flow endlessly as he did so.

'Please don't forget. My heart is always with you, my dear beloved [Name].'

The light haired male closed his light eyes and collapsed, dead in your arms but his image was blurred as well. Your [colour] eyes widened in absolute shock as you tried to respond to your sudden loss.