Getting out

Before you read...
This book is being edited and several chapters will be added to make it better.

You may notice that the chapters
may get longer or have less spellang miztakez I may delete some parts.

My other books will be deleted or put on hold.

All rights reserved

Every character related to any living persons is purely coincidental.

All that other legal jazz

Let's get on with the story!

*

*

*

Main Character's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard a banging sound of pots clashing together.

I scrambled off my bed and straight into the cold floor of my bedroom. My hands touched the wood and I already obtained splinters.

Yay I really needed that (Note the sarcasm)

My life is officially over.

It's my birthday...Before you think I'm some kid who hates attention or I'm ungrateful it's not that I hate my birthday it's just that It happened to be on May 13th Friday this year.

I don't have any friends but I do have bullies.

Really mean ones, They were like Sewer monsters that crawled out from your window at night, and with their sticky fingers they would be like spiders on your celling, the saliva dripping from green slimy grotesque Mouths.

But when you think your safe under your covers they would pounce and ruin your life.

  "Minerva get downstairs right now!" yelled my hurtful adoptive tactless elusive mother.

I always made that up for myself because It spells H-A-T-E

I'm so clever.

She always leaves the small detached house every time I get home from school; I always wonder where she goes but it's not my place to ask.

  I don't want another bruise or mark. I have several on my arms, legs and back but nobody can hear my cries for help because the house is sound proof. "Minerva hurry you slow a*s up!" "Useless child!" My 'mother' yelled downstairs.

"With your ugly stupid looking self looking like a chicken wing on crack." I mumbled to no one in particular.

I quickly tip toed down stairs into the kitchen where my 'mother' was screaming at the TV sitting at the table.

Because who cares about my hearing right?

I walked into the half bathroom and and slowed closed the door behind me because it was already open.

I put my curly Jet Black hair into a Bun
Not caring about my short edges, It barely long enough to put into a bun but too long to leave in an Afro.

If my hair was straight...I wouldn't have this issue.

I brushed my teeth and sneaked up the stairwell to my room, I picket out some baggy jeans and a shirt that looked like it belonged to a 50 year old pregnant woman.

I don't have any curves to show off so I guess whatever.

I took a deep breath to mentally prepare myself for the day.

I held on the the corroded Railing on the stairs and walked down.

My 'mother' glanced at me and motionlessly stared at me with her eyes flashing Boredom.
She lit up as she undid her belt and I knew that I shouldn't stay any longer if I wanted to leave without marks.

I ran out the house.
She never makes me breakfast I don't know why she bothers to wake me up.

I Jumped after I heard the door slam behind me.

I hurried on my way to the h*ll whole most kids call school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How do you like the first chapter?
Rate Commet an Follow me if you enjoyed.

Frequent updates on my book on my page.

Do you have any suggestions?

Wow! 500 reads!?!? Way to go!
I'm so happy that lots of people are reading and hopefully enjoying my book.