Tumbling through

Totally forgot about the whole violin thing so let's go. Hope you like the longer chapter :l

Update: Still Updating the Chapters so far chapter one is for and by the time you read this message chapter 2 should be edited too.

Minerva's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My throat was parched and my stomach growled from the lack of breakfast.

I was wheezing from running too long so I decided to stop running and walk.

I've lived with her forever since I can remember my mom gave birth me at 14 and died. I guess her body couldn't take the strain.

I should be grateful to my adoptive mother but I'm not...!

I walked straight into this muscular random guy.

"Hey watch it!" He yelled

"Not my fault you can't look where your going!" I screamed back

Well great job making new friends. He is probably new I've never seen him before.

Does he go to my school? It's almost the end of the school year how do I not recognize him.

"Hey what's your name?"

"I'm not here to flirt get out of my way" he snapped at me

Jeez salty much

I hurried to school trying not to be late today, then I hear the starting bell ring.

So much for getting to school on time today is so unlucky.

I ran through the main entrance from the school running through the boring hallways, I barely made it to my first period.

After earning dirty looks from everyone I sat down in my seat, in the corner of the classroom.

Gee aren't I popular.

I didn't pay attention to class at all I hate math...my life revolves around orchestra.

I don't even have a violin. I'll never get into orchestra, I don't have enough money to buy a violin and I can't rent one from the school so...

I ran down to my locker to get my stuff for science; my next period but when I see my locker my eyes bulge out of my head.

Two people were making out by my locker like hormonal teenagers who can't keep their hands out of each others pants.

"Get a room!"

I mentally slapped myself for saying that. They were probably going to be added to my long list of bullies.

"What are you doing" Random guy that I just met before school said.

He was tall and muscular kinda scary and those other people obviously thought so too be cause the quickly left.

"Oh shoot uhm uh"

I look at him closely for he first time and I realize that he has Dark Brownish hair and he had chocolate Brown eyes that stared into your soul.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed him looking at my eyes too. "Th-th-thankss you."

"Okay whatever don't get in my way" he said

"What's your name?" I pry I really wanted to know I wasn't sure why.

"If you want to know so badly it's Drew"

The bell rings...

"Ugh you've wasted all my time girl." Drew said as he ran off to get to his next class.

I didn't even tell him now name.

I casually walked over to the orchestra room and peeked through the window in the door. Everyone played better than before they were really improving.

Then I saw Drew in the classroom getting introduced by the teacher.

"Hello my name is Drew, I play Bass"

A bass player? He must be really good.

He sat down at the only bass in the classroom. Everyone stares at his perfect posture.

He plays a beautiful song that makes my heart melt. It seems all the other girls in class have the same feeling.

I clench my fist and accidentally open the door and tumble through.

Why is my luck so bad today?