Revenge Chapter 10

Today someone might say goodnight! Hahahahahahhaha
Who do you think?

Drew's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I ran out of the hospital rage building up inside of me.

"What a Dumb*ss someone's going to pay" I yelled to the world in a fit of anger

I hurried over to Charis's house I had something to do...

"Hey dude you in there!" I banged on his door.

"Yeah man? What's wrong"
He questioned

"Nothing just that..."
I told him the whole story.
I also told him my plan.

He had this weird look on his face.
"I don't really know Minerva so I can't help you, but I can tell you Zelus's address."

I thanked him and ran off to Zelus's house.

Zelus's  POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was Netflix and chilling with Taylor when I heard a knock on the door.
(Don't get the wrong idea)
I got off the couch and paused the show.
(What did you think he was doing?)

I opened the door and saw Drew with a scary look on his face, way different than the chill Drew I see usually.

"Hey man what do you want?" I asked

Drew looked at me and smiled, not a genuine one but a creepy smile like he knew something.

I was about to close the door in his face when he stopped it.

Woah this guy is strong!

"I know what you did to Minerva and let me just tell you, that was assault and you and everyone involved can get suspended."

I panicked and threw a punch at him he held my fist and added. "Or even worse the person who hit Minerva can go to jail."he smirked

I can't let him get away with this. He knows.

I let go of the door with my other hand and pried off his hand off my fist then pummeled him, he fell to the ground seemingly crippled.

I wasn't done yet I kicked him in the stomach, he coughed out blood and sprawled on the floor.

I continued beating him until he stopped struggling.

After I saw him in a pool of his own blood just laying there reality hit me like a truck.

I think I just killed him. I let my Jealousy of Drew over power my rational thinking, but I couldn't help it's just the way I am.

I noticed Taylor behind me her hand covering her mouth in shock.

When she noticed me looking at her she screamed and ran out the back door.

I'm a murderer.

Drew's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew he thought I was dead I was in pain but not dead It was all part of the plan. I knew he had no self control.

This will go so well in court.

If I make it there.

I had to get to the hospital I was sure I had a broken rib. Then I saw a few police cars in the corner of my eye. I also heard the sirens of the ambulance.

Taylor must have called.

On her own boyfriend.
I smirked knowing I won, Zelus panicked and ran out the back exit but the police had him surrounded. He held up his hands and I head the clicking of the handcuffs.

I felt myself being lifted up and placed on to a cot I heard someone say "His pulse is weak! We have to hurry."

I blacked out.

Drama Drama Drama hahahhahaha nobody died! Your welcome. Also Taylor was the one who called the police.