Jealousy Chapter 7

"The most important part of a relationship is understanding the difference between love, and lust" -LilQuacker.

The 'Popular' girls point of view how you like ;P please comment

Regina's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I left school without a second thought of Taylor and Brittany, I didn't like them or even considered them as people just slaves that do whatever I tell them.

The only one who thought I thought of as more is Zelus I've had trouble in deciding who I like but between Drew and Zelus I think I like both?

They are so perfect.

Until Two people took them away from me whoever it is,
They will never get away.

I never even dated or owned them they were never mine.

They should be mi-!

"Hey Regina!" Taylor said I was snapped out of my thought.

We always used to walk together when we were friends but as I became more popular I grew away from Taylor, but she crawled back to me like the vermin the she is.

"What do you want?" I said

"I wanted to tell you that I saw Minerva outside of Drew's house she was just leaving." She said

I smirked.

Time to have some fun.

I dropped my backpack outside of my door, The butler would pick it up, and I ran over the Drew's house.

I hid behind the bushes near the front of his house and looked over them.

Drew was talking to Minerva and I felt a twinge of Jealousy, he held her hand as she walked down the street with a brand new violin case in her other hand.

As Drew let go of her hand and walked into his house I signaled Taylor to scoot closer to me so she can run out of the bushed to scare her.

I told her my plan

"First when Drew closes the Door wait a couple of seconds then jump out of the bushes to scare her, then I will go behind her and take her violin then we will run to my house and keep it as a bargaining chip for Minerva to leave Drew alone."

So I can have him.

Drew Closed the door...

3

2

1 Go! Taylor