Sadness Chapter 11

I don't know what to say...
I've never been this excited to write a book. I have to get some closure Drew died... His pulse stopped on the way to the hospital. He stopped breathing, we couldn't save him. He is gone.

Lol NOT 😄

Drew's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to the sound of the machine beside my head beeping. I heard the steady beep follow my heart beat in synchronization.

Thump Beep Thump Beep Thump Beep Thump Beep

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Minerva came barreling into the room.

"You idiot!" She cried as she held my hand over my chest.

"Miss me?" I said

She quickly let go of my hand "of course not."

I chuckled, It was good to see Minerva again but this time I'm in the hospital.

"I hope this doesn't turn in a cycle." I murmured to myself

"What did you say?" She asked

"Nothing..." I sighed

"Right" she deadpanned

We felt an awkward silence between us.
We didn't know what to say.

Minerva started to cry on my chest.
"What would I do if you died I don't understand any of this."

"It's like you tried to kill yourself."
She sobbed

"You were my only and first..." She didn't finish off the sentence. I could feel my chest getting soaked from all her tears.

What was she going to say? Friend, Crush?

Her tears stopped she looked like she was calming down.

I didn't dare bring it up I didn't want her to cry again.

The nurse came into the room and said "Visiting hours are over you have to leave Ma'am."

Minerva gradually trudged out the door she looked back at me before she exited her facial expression look like she wanted to say something but she couldn't.

Her lips were quivering I wanted to kiss them and make it all go away. Her eyes full of sadness, I saw a single tear drop out of her left eye.

She turned around and left.