Remember Chapter 12

Da de da do de do de diddle de oh you want me to start the chapter now? Okay give me a second...

Zelus's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I remember sitting in the back of a police car, the glass separating the good and alleged evil.

I remember them forcing me out of the car a gun to my head, my heart beating a thousand times a second.

I remember being escorted to my jail cell, the other people in jail staring at me with anger, sadness and annoyance.

I remember my cell mate looking at my with pity and lust, he stared at my every move.

I remember the cold hard floor at night, when the officers would look at my and laugh they would say " look over here another black person to play around with."

I remember the officers talking about my 6th amendment rights and how they don't matter because they glitch the system.

I remember dropping the soap at shower time in prison...how I was the last one out of the showers, how I tried to skip shower time after that.

I remember praying for forgiveness, my prayers have not been answered yet.

I remember slipping into insanity finding a knife from the kitchen and trying to end my life.

I remember my new found friend Kelly prying my hand off the knife.

I remember Kelly having an Asthma attack, is bringing her to the officers begging for help...Kelly's face turning blue her saying "I'm not going to make it." Her smiling like everything is going to be okay.

I remember the nurse running into the room with her inhaler Kelly almost dying my crying on the floor praying.

I remember begging for forgiveness to God but months in the hell hole...make me realize there is no escape.

Only death...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a preview of my newest book a spin off of Nnamdi's jail experience so yeah it's not all going to I remember lol.

Also should I keep it in the same book or make a spin off.

Keep it

Or

Spin off