The Spot on my Pants Chapter 15

Okay well this book is longest I've ever written, And the first book I've ever written I usually have commitment issues so yeah also the book is not done lol. It's just that it's finishing soon then I'll edit it and make it better then I'll complete figure out how to publish it on wattpad.

Drew's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
My face was inches away from Reginas I could hear and feel had breathing her breath reminded me of rotten meat.

How did I get here?

-------
Flash back
------

I walked into the principles office it smelled of papers and wood shavings. I walking into a room at the end of the enclosure.

It was bare consisting of 2 chairs a desk and a wind up chair for he principal to sit on it was considerably taller and larger than the our chairs probably to make him seem more menacing and powerful.

But It has the opposite effect because I could see under the desk that his feet were not touching the floor.

There Regina walked in after me and I noticed there were windows in the office.

Way to give us privacy

The Principal knew I was innocent I dozed off because the conversation was so boring.

I open my eyes to a shocked principle and a really close Regina. It didn't register in my mind what was going on but when I turned and saw Minerva staring at us wide eyed through the window my senses came back just looking at her.

I saw Regina's lips so close to me and I panicked.

And that when I knew...

I fudged up

Minerva's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I banged on the glass ignoring the wet spot on my pants.

I earned laughing and pointing from other people in the hallway.

"Ha ha look at the weird girl peeing on her self like a five year old."

I disregarded thier comments and continue banging until Drew snapped out of it and ran out of that room.

The principal took the chance and slammed the door so Regina couldn't get out of the room.

Finally doing something useful.

Drew embraced me and I stiffened but relaxed under his touch.

After letting me go he noticed my wet spot and covers his mouth so he didn't laugh.

"Let's get you fixed up." He smiled

---

We decided to skip the rest of school and I hung out at his house.

He told me about what Regina said and her threat.

Life is good