Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend

Hai Simpsonizers! Thank you all so much for following Cara, Cody, Alli and Christian threw Don't Cry Your Heart Out. This sequel will be just as funny, romantic and dramatic. Ready, set, go! :)

Okay, don't go yet.

*MUST READ:* IF YOU DID NOT READ DON'T CRY YOUR HEART OUT, THE STORY BEFORE THIS, YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THIS SERIES. PLEASE READ THAT STORY FIRST. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Baby it's not just you,

That's hurting.

It's me too." Cody sang.

I watched from behind as everyone gathered a U in front of Cody, smiling.

I felt weird knowing this song wasn't just going to be Cody's next single. The song had meaning behind it, history between him and I.

"Not just you," He sang softly, his song coming to an end. Like our relationship and friendship.

I looked down uncomfortably and crossed my legs.

Everyone started clapping and I pressed my lips together, trying to smile.

Cody thanked everyone for watching and listening. After he put his guitar under the stool he was sitting on, everyone returned their attention back to the barbeque.

It was a chilly Autumn night and the sky was a light blue.

I wrapped my arms around my navy colored Baseball Jacket from Forever 21. I was wearing a white v neck underneath, skinny jeans and low top white Converses.

I heard leaves crunching and looked in front of me to find Cody.

"What did you think of my perfomance?" He asked with a smug smile.

"Someday you'll go far," I smiled. Before he could respond, I quickly added, "and I hope you stay there."

He raised his eyebrow. "If I told you I had dirt in my eye, would you move?" He smirked.

I squinted my eyes. "You walked up to me, Simpson. Why don't you move?"

Cody and I rarely talked after what happened last month and when we did, we were usually insulting each other. I'd rather throw insults at him then not speak to him at all.

"Make me." He teased, taking a step closer to me.

"If I'd made you, I would have made you smart." I grinned.

Christian got in between us.

"Stop arguing! I remember stepping in between you guys to stop sucking face. What happened?"

"Go ahead, Cody. Tell them everything you know. It'll only take ten seconds." I said defensively.

Cody rolled his eyes.

Alli pulled Christian beside her.

"Christian stop getting in between them." She said, taking a bite out of her shish kabob. "This is too funny!"

"Alli," he began. "You're right."

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Uh, I-I mean..you're just gonna stand there and watch your best friend and brother fight?" Christian quickly said.

"I'm not Rihanna, I'm not complaining." Alli shrugged. "But you're right, C."

After a long pause, she started sprinting toward her house.

"Where are you going?" Christian yelled.

"To get my camera!" She called back.

Cody and I shook our heads. I peaked at him before turning around and walking toward the smoke.