Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (5)

Ello loves :-) I hope y'all enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it!

A/N: The scary story I used in this chapter is real, you can search the entire story on Google.com. Also, it is not Halloween in this chapter!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Dashing through the snow,

In a one-horse open sleigh,

Through the fields we go,

laughing all the way,

Ha-ha!" Alli sang.

Cody, Christian and I gave her a confused look.

"You would sing a Christmas carol on a hay ride." I mumbled, shaking my head.

Alli grinned. "Anything to take my mind off of this creepy forest."

"Hey, Alli. Aren't we in Blairestown New Jersey?" I asked her.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Ya, what about it?"

"I don't think she knows about what happened in these forests." Cody whispered.

Christian sighed, playing along. "I don't think we should tell her the story."

"Tell me what story?" Alli asked curiously.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" Cody asked, holding back a chuckle.

"Bring it." Alli demanded.

"Consider it brought." I smirked. "In 1785, this town used to be labeled as Burkittsville, New Jersey. In this century, villegas believed in witches. Everynight, another child in the village would go missing. The townspeople followed a little girl who was under the witches' spell one night into the forest. When they captured the witch, they set her deep into these forests on a cold night, leaving her helpless, alone and hungry. No one heard of her for the next few years, until a young man built his house in the woods. The witch possessed him and got into his mind, ordering him to do the most devious things. Whether it was leading a child into the woods so he could murder them, or leaving them scarred for life. Eventually, the police got hold of him and he pleaded insanity." I shrugged, finishing the scary story.

Alli gulped. "I wish you never brought it."

"Don't worry Alli, the witch was only interested in children." I reassured her.

"With blond hair and blue eyes." Cody added, grinning.

"I heard she had a thing for Australians." Christian said.

I giggled at Alli's frightened expression.

"How about we get your mind off of the story by singing another song?" I suggested.

Alli nodded, her hands trembling. "One hundred bottles of beer sounds good."

"How about one hundred bottles of spells?" Cody teased.

Christian gave him a high five. "How does that go again, Cody?" He asked sarcastically.

"One hundred bottles of potions on the wall, one hundred bottles of potions.

Take a spell down,

Curse it around,

Ninety-nine bottles of potions on the wall."

- - -

"The nicer pumpkins are farther down the Farm." I said, pointing toward the woods.

"That's okay, I like my flesh right where it is." Alli grinned before walking away.