Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (11)

"I'm going to miss you so much," I mumbled quietly into Cody's chest.

He smiled sadly and stroked my hair soothingly. "I'll call, text, IM and e-mail you every night."

I pulled away from him slowly and took in his scent one more time before I left.

It was November, which meant several years ago my father died around this season. Every year, my family and I go to Spain for a week as a reunion and memorial.

After many attempts of convincing my mom that Cody should come, her final answer was no because it was a family activity. My mom doesn't seem to understand that one day, Cody will officially be considered part of our family and he'll be able to come with us.

When I didn't say anything and stayed mesmerized into his eyes, Cody began singing softly.

"Baby, it's not just you." Cody sang.

"I know it hurts you too." I finished, kissing his nose.

He smiled and walked me toward my terminal.

I was getting closer in line and I wanted to run toward the end so I would have more time to spend with Cody.

When I turned around, I realized I was the last person on line.

Finally, it was my turn and while the lady was checking my ticket, I turned to Cody.

"Have a safe flight, Angel." Cody murmured against my forehead, leaving a trail toward my lips.

I kissed him passionately as he brought us closer together.

The lady who had scanned my ticket cleared her throat. "Ahem."

Cody and I broke apart from our kiss. "Yes?" we snapped.

The rude woman pointed toward the terminal and I sighed. With out saying anything, Cody pulled me into a quick hug and I walked away, my eyes always on him, inside the terminal.

He waved as our distance started becoming greater. I realized I couldn't see him anymore when I bumped into an older man who was waiting on another line to board the plane.

I placed my over the shoulder bag behind the man and sprinted toward the terminal opening.

The woman was closing the door when I pushed past her. Cody was still standing there, staring sadly at the door. His eyes lit up when they rested on mine.

I looked at the woman and bit my lower lip. "Can I please say goodbye to my boyfriend one last time?" I asked.

The woman shook her head no and was about to pull out her walkeetalkee when I insisted she didn't.

"Look, have you ever been in love before?" I asked in desperation.

The woman was short, plump and had a unibrow. Her roots were in need of color and she didn't look very attractive.

"Alright," I sighed. "Scratch that thought."

Her face looked offended. I huffed and rolled my eyes. "One minute is all I ask for."

The woman shook her head. "You have fifty seconds. Fourty-nine, fourty-eight,"

I ran toward Cody who had his arms wide open. I jumped into his arms and planted his face with kisses.

His arms were on my lower back and my legs were wrapped around his waist.

He pulled back and smiled. "I have an amazing girlfriend."

I blushed. "It's crazy but true."

"I can't see myself with nobody but you," he sang.

I giggled and awkwardly made my way out of his embrace.