Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (8)

I wrote this chapter on my iTouch during my birthday weekend. I think you'll find it just as funny and romantic as I did. Hope you all enjoy it!
HCHC,
Hugs and Cody
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Are you going to miss your favorite Simpson?" Alli asked, opening her arms.

Alli was my best friend, but she wasn't my favorite Simpson. I would always love Cody in a way I didn't love Alli.

"What do you think?" I asked, accepting her hug.

Alli shrugged. "Yes?" She hopefully asked.

I gave her a thumb down. "Wrong."

Alli scoffed, pretending to be offended. We were still hugging and I didn't want to let go.

Don't get me wrong, Alli has a nice citrus smell but Cody's familiar fragrance was lingering on her skin.

"You really are going to miss me!" She cheered.

I awkwardly pulled away from the hug and pursed my lips. Alli raised her left eyebrow.

"You're trying to smell Cody's cologne, aren't you?" Alli asked suspiciously.

I nodded, hanging my head low.

"I didn't know you were attracted to rodents." Alli grinned, leading me toward the doorway.

She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms.

"Cara, you're going to have to talk to him or at least reply to him some time." Alli said.

I sighed, standing in front of her.

"I'm doing fine without him." I lied.

"Are you trying to convince me that or yourself?" Alli asked matter-of-factly.

"Me." I mumbled.

"He has tried calling you, left you voicemails, texting you and even made a Hot Mail account to email you." Alli said.

I leant closer toward him.

"As much as he is trying is as much as I want to forgive him." I reminded her.

"He loves you Cara and whether you'll admit it to yourself or not, I know you love him too. Even though I think the idea of this sounds completely disgusting, why don't you crawl back into his arms and show him how much you love him? As long as you two keep it PG."

I glared at Alli.

She put her palms up in front of her chest defensively. "Alright, PG13--but that's as rated as I'm going."

"I don't want to crawl back into his arms. I don't want to seem weak. I don't want him to think that he can do whatever he wants to me and think I'll let him slide with it." I mumbled.

Alli rolled her eyes. "Cara, Cody respects you. He would never walk over you like that intentionally."

What have you done, Cara? The boy that you love has tried nothing but everything to try and get you back but I've ignored every one of his attempts.

I took in a deep breath. "You're right."

"When aren't I?" She said with a smug expression on her face.

I rolled my eyes and pointed to my phone, turning the doorknob.

"I'll text you all of the times you haven't been." I said.

When I reached my house, I took a warm shower. I changed into a cropped pullover which was blue with a yellow smiley face on it from Forever 21. I wore yoga pants and changed into UGG moccasins.

Alli: hey girlie! feeling better? :-)

Me: ya thx! i have a plan.

Alli: no, cara. i will not get involved with killing cody.

Me: lolwut no? it's a plan which involves me, cody and you in cancun, mexico mañana ;-)

Alli: aha! i like where this going. blame it on the mexicans, nobody will ever know. muahah

Me: alli no, i'll txt you the plan tomorrow. g'nite <3

Alli: g'nite <3 don't worry about the duct tape and rope, btw. i got it all covered!
- - -
I woke up the next morning to fifteen text messages.

One text message was from Alli which was from earlier this morning that read:

g'morning! <3 call me when you wake up

The other fourteen text messages were from Cody. I decided to not respond to them because I had other things in mind today.

I called Alli and explained to her the plan. She excitedly agreed and I knew the plan I had in mind would go smoothly.

After taking a cool, refreshing shower, I blow dried my hair, straightened and then curled it. My hair almost went up to my elbows and unlike most females, I love my hair.

With the exception of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of course.

I changed into a honey colored brown romper, light washed jean jacket, gold colored gladiator flats, wrist to elbow bracelets and a thin beaded tribal headband from Forever 21.

When I was done, the time on the clock was 12:46 P.M.

After saying goodbye to my mom, I knocked on Naomi's door. She opened her door cautiously and poked her head out.

"Are you leaving me?" She sadly asked.

I bent down on the ground so that I was on her level.

"Yes." I sighed.

She opened the door wider. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to Cancun, Mexico to," I didn't know how to explain the situation to her, "to make things right."

Naomi nodded. Then she gently pulled me by my collar toward her face.

"Listen to me, Cara and listen to me good."

I nodded, confused.

"Don't you even think about stepping threw that front patio without being in a relationship with Cody when you come back." Naomi warned me.

Have I ever mentioned how smart Naomi was?

"Do you promise?" She asked innocently.

"I promise."

After kissing her forehead and saying goodbye, I walked inside a limo Alli had set for me.

When I settled inside, I was surprised to see Beck as the chauffeur.

"What a pleasant surprise." He smirked, pulling out of my driveway.

"Aren't you like fourteen? What are you doing driving?" I asked him, putting on my seat belt.

He shrugged. "This is my aunt's limo. I'm sixteen, by the way." Beck mumbled.

A few minutes away from the airport, he decided to start a conversation.

"How is sugar lips doing?" Beck asked.

"His name is Christian. He's fine."

"How about I turn this limo around and you take me to Christian's house?" Beck asked, winking.

I opened the car door in the middle of the street.

"How about you find yourself another man, Big Boy?" I mocked him, shutting the door behind me and stomping into the airport.
- - -
"This is Potter and Yale. They're Cody's regular bodyguards." Alli introduced us.

Potter and Yale nodded at me.

I waved shyly and followed them into the Hotel lobby.

Cody's manager was checking everyone into a hotel while Cody was in soundcheck for his concert later on tonight.

Alli came back into the Lobby holding a bag of different kinds of flavor chocolate chip cookies.

I took one in my hand when Potter smacked it away.

I gasped. "You owe me a cookie, mister." I said, poking his chest.

He grabbed my pointer finger with his pinkie and pushed it aside.

"That cookie contains different kinds of flavored chocolates along with nuts, which you are highly allergic to." Potter said matter-of-factly.

I raised my eyebrows and looked from him, to Yale, to Alli.

"How could you possibly know that?" I asked amusingly.

Potter grinned. "I know a lot about you more than you probably even know about yourself."

"Favorite band?" I asked.

"You have a variety of them." He answered.

"Favorite store?"

"Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe - but only because they sale nice belts there."

"Favorite brand of shoes?"

"UGGs. You could be wearing a pair of high tops in the middle of summer."

I stroked my imaginary beard. "You're good, Potter."

He nodded. "That's what I'm getting paid for."

"How do you know all of those things about me?" I asked him.

He smiled sincerely. "Cody likes to talk about you. You make him happy." Potter replied.
- - -

It was 7:55 P.M. and we were listening to Cody's opening performance.

Cody would come on stage in less then five minutes and I was having second thoughts about our plan.

Alli nudged me. "Feeling nervous?"

"I guess so." I yelled over the large crowd.

Alli grinned. "There's no reason to be nervous. The worst he could do is bring you backstage and tell you to leave the border."

I gasped.

"Sorry, not helping." Alli mumbled.

Suddenly, Cody was on stage and Alli gave me a look. I took in a deep breath and made my way onto a balcony.

I took out the sign Alli and I made and got ready to hold it up high.

Cody's first performance was All Day.

At the right moment, I held up my sign which read:

I'm sorry,
I love you!

Do you love me?

Check Yes or No

The sign itself was cheesy and it wouldn't take a peanut to know that Alli helped me with it.

Cody's eyes burned into mine as he began the song. The corner of his cheeks turned into a wide smile.

"Like this right here." He sang, winking at me.

The girl in front of me placed her hand on her heart while her other friend fanned her.

"Breathe, Paris, breath." Her friend reassured her.

The girl who's name I'm guessing is Paris was almost having a panic attack. She smacked her friends hand away and took in deep breaths.

"How can I breathe properly if Cody Simpson just winked at me?" She asked.

I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and gave me a disgusted expression.

"No, honey. He's my man."
- - -
After the concert, Potter and Yale led me into Cody's dressing room. Cody wasn't facing the door so I crept behind him slowly after Potter and Yale closed the door, giving us privacy.

I wrapped my arms around Cody's waist and rested my head on his shoulder.

Cody turned around and kissed my forehead. He held me in his arms and rocked us side to side slowly.

"Cara, I--" I shushed him before he could finish his sentence.

Instead of pressing my pointer finger against his lips, I connected my lips onto his.

Our kiss was gentle and passionate.

When I pulled apart from him, I bit my bottom lip and smiled.

"I missed that." I said.

"How could you miss something that was always here, waiting for you?" Cody asked, stroking my hair.

I sat down on Cody's couch.

"What are you doing?" Cody asked, giving me a confused expression.

"Continue what you were doing before I came in here." I told him.

He crossed his arms and smirked.

I covered my eyes but made gaps in-between them, giving me a good view of Cody's body.

"I promise I'll look." I giggled.

He took off his shirt and my stomach did summersaults, backflips and all of those other funny expressions.

"Perv," he mumbled, sticking out his tongue.

Oh how the tables have turned!

When he slipped on his purple v neck, he walked toward me.

I stopped him. "Why don't you change into something more comfortable?" I asked innocenty.

He raised his eyebrow. "Cara Belle Nicole Dobrev!" He pretended to gasp offendedly.

I giggled. "Yes?"

Cody picked me up bridal style and spun me around, sitting down  on the couch.

"I love you." I said, locking my eyes into his.

"Do you love me?" I asked playfully.

He checked off the "Yes" sign on my poster and kissed me.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Awe, I bet y'all are happy Cody and Cara are finally back together! Don't forget to add this story to your Library, comment your favorite part and vote! <3