Natsu and Lucy's day out part 1

Lucy's pov
"Hmm some jewelry is really pretty but costy so I guess I won't buy it". "Well at least we're having fun right natsu" I said as I turned around but when I turned around natsu was nowhere to be seen. "Natsu!!" "Where are you?!" I exclaimed but no reply. "Lucy you have to stay calm he has to be around here somewhere, aha of course he would've gone to stands with food", I told myself as I started walking. "Nowhere he's not around here I've been searching for him for half an hour and there's no sign of him anywhere" I complained to myself as I sat down on a boulder. But then I heard a man's voice hey there, "Natsu is that-" I turned around to realize I got my hope's up for nothing. "I'm sorry I was hoping you were someone else" I said dissatisfied and the man sat down next to me.

Natsu's pov
As I purchased some dumplings for me and Lucy I turn to see that Lucy wasn't there. "Lucy?!" "Where the hell are you?!" I yelled as I started running and looking around the stands. "Damn where the hell could she have gone" I grunted. But then I got the perfect idea. "Lucy I stole plue's key from you!!" I screamed but there was no Lucy anywhere. I kept searching for her but I was too tired to run so I just kept walking. As I kept walking later on I saw a blonde woman but then I realized the blonde woman was in fact lucy but she wasn't alone. She was with another dude so I'll just stay close to them to see what's happening I thought, so I sat down 2 meters behind them to know what was happening.

Lucy's pov
I watched as the man sat down next to me he was tall and slim, his navy blue hair was brushed back with gel. "Why is a lovely young lady out here all by herself ?" He questioned me as he sat down. "I-" "Well since you confused me with someone else you lost someone I presume" he interrupted. "Yeah, I did" I sighed sadly. "A beautiful young lady like you shouldn't be sad" he stated as he lifted my chin. I was completely confused, why is this stranger trying to help me, is he flirting with me? I asked myself no there's no way he's flirting with me he's just trying to help me in a weird way I thought. (lucy questioning herself was all in her thoughts.) "Well I best be going I told the man but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back "let go of me" I half yelled as I struggled to break free from his grip "shh it's ok I won't do you any harm" he said as his face was only a few centimeters away, is he going to kiss me?! In a few seconds later I heard a loud thud and I saw the man fall down, when I looked up I saw Natsu. His fist was on the man's head pressing the man down.

Natsu's pov
This bastard thinking he can touch Lucy I thought furious "Hey there" I fake smiled and looked down at the dude. "ahcht" he was shivering "hey I needed to fetch some dinner for happy he wanted fish but we can try human flesh, steak is fine, so what do you say want to be our dinner?" I asked as I grabbed his shoulder and lit my fire magic. "Tahhh!" He shivered even and screamed. "Hey let me tell you something if you ever even lay a finger on lucy ever again you'll be cooked got that?" I questioned him as a was lifting him up in the air and burning him "yes!!" He yelled. So I just dropped him and gave him and gave him a deadly glare as he ran away clumsily for his life, when I looked down at Lucy it pained me to see her that way, she looked amazed at me but terrified. I sighed sadly "come on Lucy I'll take you home" I replied sadly.

Lucy's pov
I was amazed at Natsu, I was wondering why did he do that? Why did he get agressive like that? He seemed really off but why in the world did he get ticked off at the man? Then it hit me did he get jealous? "Lucy, Lucy?" "Hello? Lucy are you even listening?" "LUCY!!" Natsu yelled. "Huh?! What?!" I stuttered. Jeez I was too distracted thinking that I didn't even notice that Natsu was talking to me, I'm so stupid. "Look I'm sorry, I must've really scared you back there " he said with a sad look looking at the sky. "It's o- so I think it would be best if we stopped seeing each other, I don't want to scare you or leave you terrified anymore so it's best if we don't see each other anymore after tonight" he interrupted. No!! I don't want you to say that, don't say that Natsu I don't want you to go!! Don't leave me!! Please I beg you, a world without you would be hell, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING NATSU, YOU'RE AN IDIOT, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!! I thought as tears started to fall down. When I looked at Natsu he was looking up at the sky "so after I drop you off at home this will be a farewell " he stated so casually "SHUT UP!!" I demanded as more tears fell down. "Lucy?" He asked "you idiot!! Don't you understand that if you leave me my life would be miserable?!" I questioned him as I walked closer to him "Lu-" "Don't you understand that, that I LOVE YOU?!!" I interrupted as I walked closer to him, but then I stepped on a rock with my heel and I tripped and I made both of us fall by accident. So we were both on the floor, I was on top of him, we were both bright red, and silence flew by. There were no words for a while it was just us, us alone and it seemed like we were in our own world where no one can come, where no one can interfere. This world was only ours forever.