Natsu and Lucy on their day out part 10

The Kiss
Lucy's pov
 what just happened?! I mean we were splashing water on each other and laughing and then he just kissed me. Am I dreaming if so can my dream last longer? I hope so,  I mean it's not like I love this or anything........ well maybe I do but whatever.

 We kissed deeply for what seemed forever, I felt the warmth of his lips on mine. Then when he pulled away his lips brushed off mine. He looked up and put his hand on his head and we both blushed good and bright our faces were the color of Erza's hair. "So um what did you think of the um... well.. the kiss?" Natsu mumbled  I looked upat him and blushed once more and looked down at my twiddling fingers "it was good?" I squeaked >~> he looked down at me confused "what went wrong, isn't this what you always fantasized?" he raised his right eyebrow
"Not exactly" I laughed nervously "Oh?" he sighed " yeah it's that I imagined it with something else as well" I murmered "what was I missing" he asked  I blushed really hard again and looked at my feet "t-t tongue" I stuttered he blushed a bit as well "you're wish is my command" he replied and then he grabbed my head and kissed me real hard and slithered his tongue through my lips and onto my tongue I could taste the chicken he ate earlier today. He let go of my head and pulled away "So how about now?" he questioned " No you kissed me way too hard" I complained. Natsu looked down at me " You're making it hard to please you" he sighed happily. Then he placed his hands on my cheeks and slowly  lured my face closer to his and kissed me once more our lips collided and his tongue poked my lips and then I slid my tongue on his and I felt my face burn.

 When our lips parted we were taking deep breaths " I'm guessing you're pleased now" he smiled " I've been pleased ever since you said I love you too but the best kiss was the first one because it was a kiss that I didn't ask for it was a kiss that came from you naturally and that makes me very ecstatic all of the kisses were great but the first one was the best one" I confessed. Natsu beamed, he kissed my forehead and hugged me. " I'm glad you think that, but by the way was I your first kiss?" he asked. I couldn't help but smile as I hugged him tighter "No Loke was my first kiss" I lied "EH?!!" he shrieked "I'm just kidding you were my first kiss. But was I your first kiss?" I shyly asked "you should already know that answer" he growled "so I was?" I half stated "No you caused my first kiss remember when we were baby sitting Asuka?" he puffed "oh yeah you're first kiss was-" "Happy" he interrupted "sorry" I apologized "it's fine at least I got my second kiss with who I wanted to kiss" he replied. I looked down and blushed because of what I was about to do. I jumped on Natsu and kissed him hard and we made out for a solid 10 minutes as he carried me and then I rested my head on his shoulder and I asked him "Will you be my boyfriend?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 hope ya'll liked this chapter as you can see I put this chapter on mature levels
this chapter was made for one of my best friend's : Daphnny Leiva  to the rest of you thank you, thank you Bethany, Daphnny, Nayelis, and last but not least Joe for supporting me and being my best friends and thank you to all my followers love all of you and this story will end soon hope you guys enjoyed it and laughed but thank you for reading it bye bye.