Natsu and Lucy on their day out part 11

She popped the question

Lucy's pov

 I was nervous as I waited for his answer , maybe it was a huge mistake to ask him out what was i thinking?!!! "Lucy.." Natsu called out. holy shit i'm doomed he'll say no and tell happy and happy will tell the entire guild and then it'll come out in the magazines and everyone will see it and then i'll be the laughing stock of Ishgar!!! :(

"Lucy why would you ask a stupid question like that?" Natsu asked as he put his warm hand on my head. Welp life as i know it is over.

Natsu's pov

Honestly doesn't she know the answer to that already? I smiled as I burst into laughter "why are you laughing?" Lucy whined "because you should already know the answer for that, if i said that i loved you i mean wouldn't it be obvious that i would?" I chuckled and then felt Lucy's face go hot. "And i thought it was my job to ask you out, you know since I'm the guy " I informed "says who?" she peeped looking very adorable as she looked up, made me want to squeeze her cheeks instead I blushed slightly. "well funny you ask that cause, your book did" I chuckled "o-ohh" she quivered and her face reddened ever so brightly.

Minutes passed in silence no one talked, just silence, Lucy's head on my chest and the rain falling on us drop by drop "Lucy let's go home " I let her down "ok" she agreed . our fingers entwined together as we started walking "so are we dating ?'' she murmured  I saw a house with a rose garden and picked one of the dark crimson red roses and planted it on her  hair "what do you think?'' I teased as  poked her nose and squeezed it "well I-I " she stuttered and I kissed her forehead "yes , of course we are" I spoke and  rested my forehead on hers . "so let's go home" I commanded, ''Aye sir " Lucy giggled I couldn't help but smile.

-------------------------------------------time skip---------------------------------------------------------------

We got to her apartment and mother nature was still dropping water on us. "So now i'll take my leave" I sighed as I turned away but fell a yank on my arm "No don't go, um i mean you're still wet so you can stay here for a while and take a shower while i dry your clothes" Lucy tuned "You're acting very weird today, you would usually kick me out and yell at me to get out of your house" I perplexed " Well that's because you just burst in without any warning or asking, but i actually don't mind you here as long as you don't touch, break, drop, or dirty anything and a big one don't just go in my room while i'm changing Natsu!" Lucy demanded "jeez ok Ms.Bossy pa- skirts'' I addressed  "you may come in" Lucy beamed. 

Lucy prepared a bath for me, she put some herbs in it that smell really good and according to her it really softens up your skin, the water sure was warm. "Natsu remember that I also have to take a bath and your clothes are dry now" Lucy reminded me, AGAIN so this time i asked her a question i have asked before but not today i mean it was pretty long ago so what did i have to lose, the answer could've changed through that time,and it did change very unexpectedly and weird. So i asked ; "Lucy if you're in a rush why don't you take a bath with me?''Can you guess her answer? 

              a.  yes

              b. acted seductively

              c. off with you pervert!!

              d. punched me violently

It was b. she came in and was blushing and she was like "oh Natsu if you want me too, than of course " she whispered and she started lifting her shirt as i started seeing her belly button and then... I came back into reality. The answer was e. all of the above. Just in case you're confused i'll help you out "acted"

I never said she started being seductive, all though it would have been nice. 

Lucy burst in " Natsu of course i've been dying to do this" Lucy moaned she sat next to the bath tub " and we can start by letting you take off my clothes or take off my shirt and bra and start groping me" she caressed my chin "or my favorite , stop dreaming!!" she she barked "off with you perverted baka!!!" she shouted as she punched my cheek and then punched my head. It really hurt but at least she held back a little unlike one time i saw her naked. "Natsu hurry up if you want dinner'' Lucy pounded  on the door. I climbed out of the bath tub even if it seems like a gave up i didn't i actually have a perfect idea*o* but this idea will happen right after dinner *-*