Natsu and Lucy on their day out part 8

Lucy's pov 

i had to sweet talk my way out of this so i sat on the stand, flipped my hair and made a seductive face. "surely good guys like you would give me ice for a battle against there best friend that i grew to love and is pissing me off and beating me against this fight!!! " i exclaimed. Oops i ruined the moment, i got too caught up in my emotions and thoughts. when i turned to look at the man he was pissed he looked like he might kill me at any moment. " you think you got problems?!!!" he barked at me " have you ever fallen in love with someone since you were a child and then got a wedding invitation from them 2 weeks ago?!!!!" he roared "um no" I squeaked "then?" he huffed "I'm sorry about what happened, but you will find someone else and be happy for her it may hurt but I know that's what she would want and I'm very sorry for getting you mad'' I bowed. " it's ok and thanks I guess. sorry for yelling at you " he sighed "it's fine" I replied. "Well here you go, no charge " he handed me a bucket of ice "really?!" I perked up "yeah really, it was going to melt anyways, so you might want to hurry up before it melts, now good day" he waved "thank you thank you and I hope you find someone truly amazing!!" I cheered as I ran towards Natsu . I kept running till I saw him sitting on the fountain and I threw the bucket of ice at his face . He was looking down but the moment the ice hit him he fell in the fountain and I just burst into laughter as I saw him rise with his pouty face "How was the dive?" I laughed "freezing" he shot. I just kept laughing but what I didn't notice was that I was right next to the fountain, so as I kept laughing Natsu grabbed me by the waist took me in the fountain. I was in his arms, and my face was bright red " so how's the water, it's more cold than the rain isn't it?" he smirked  "mhmm" I nodded, he smiled and chuckled and hugged me tighter, so then I decided to hug him back. As we were still hugging Natsu put his lips next to my ear " I'm so glad that you love me" he whispered, in that moment I pushed him away and turned red. As I heard the rain land I stomped on the water  and made a splash " stop teasing me!!" I complained Natsu laughed  " maybe I'll stop" he commented, then I saw the empty bucket that used to have the ice and I grabbed it and scooped up water and threw the water at him.