Natsu and Lucy on their day out part 7

Lucy's pov
As I took Natsu's hand it started raining alot, but instead of running home I took off my heels and started playing like a five year old.  "Lucy? What are you doing?" Natsu questioned "I'm playing in the rain, it's really fun, join me!" I demanded. "I'm good" Natsu stated. Then I stomped on a puddle making all the water splash up on us "you're no fun" I pouted "wait what did you say?" Natsu asked "I said that you're boring" I replied. But then Natsu slurped some water from a puddle and spit it on my face "Does that still make me boring?" Natsu smirked. "No it makes you rude and disgusting!" I complained "But you love me for it" Natsu said casually, I could feel my face turn hot and get red "shut up!" I whined as Natsu laughed. "Let's just go home" I sighed as I started walking but then I felt something slimy hit my back and slowly started to slide down my back. When I turn around I saw Natsu with mud on his hand. "What the fuck Natsu you just threw mud at me!! You're so immature" I shot "and you called me boring, jeez you're such a kill joy" he sighed. "Excuse me?" I punctuated "you're boring" Natsu said "Why you!!" I grunted as I grabbed mud and threw it at his face " am I still the boring one?" I laughed. " Oh I see how it is" Natsu smirked evilly as he scooped up a ball of mud and threw it at me and it landed on my mouth >-<. 'nice lipstick Lucy" Natsu snorted "pfft pweh pfft, you fucking asshole this is so nasty you know?"  i grumbled as i spit the mud out and wiped it off my lips. "yeah i know" Natsu beamed i was getting so angry but then i saw a stand of ice and i got an idea. "hey Natsu look, there's a water fountain over there, go make a wish" i lied "huh? where?" Natsu asked "somewhere over there keep looking" i demanded and it worked, he bought it and is searching for it right now, i thought as i walked over to the stand. "1 bucket of ice please" i sighed in relief "i'm sorry we're closing now due to the bad weather" the man apologized. in that moment i knew what to do.