Natsu and Lucy on their day out part 2

Natsu's pov
Lucy was on top of me and we were both blushing like crazy, but she was so adorable. I liked this just us 2, no one around to disturb us it was just our moment and time together, Happy can't tease us cause he was too busy trying to impress Charle. Time flew by it seemed like we were there for day's, but I wish it lasted forever, I could feel Lucy's warm touch, her brown eye's were shinning. "I'm really sorry, I'm so clumsy" Lucy apologized as she started to get up, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back down. "N-natsu? What are you doing?" Lucy asked nervously "Shh it's ok" I said as I hugged her and caressed her hair. I could tell she was red "hey Lucy" I called "y-yeah?" She questioned nervously. I smiled and kept caressing her hair. "So you love me, that's really cute" I stated "Uh well I Uh I I um" Lucy stuttered as she got more flustered than she already was. "Damn I honestly didn't expect that" I replied. I could hear Lucy giggle as she hugged me "Natsu you baka" she chuckled. "Hey!!" I shot back as she sat up and started bursting into laughter. "Why you!!" I grunted "What's so funny about this?!"I Demanded "Sorry it's just I was worried that it was way too noticeable that I liked you, I mean the entire guild started getting suspicious, and you had no clue at all " she answered. I blushed and looked down "Aww you're so adorable when you're blushing" Lucy shrieked. So I squeezed her cheeks "Aww look at Lucy how adorable she is " I teased "nathu tha hurths" she mumbled  "Aww look how squishy her cheeks are" I added. "Nathu it welly hurths pleth thomp" Lucy cried. "Fine" I sighed as I let go. "Thank you!!" she cheered in relief. "Yeah let's just go home" I suggested and offers my hand to Lucy "yeah let's go " Lucy agrees with a smile and takes my hand, then it started to rain.
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I took long to update guy's, I was a bit busy. Also I forgot what I had in mind for this chapter so it kinda sucks, but I hope you like it.