Chapter 1 - Meeting Everyone

The hooded girls footsteps were heard echoing around the large halls of the school building. Upon seeing a student, she skidded to a stop, before running up to the student. "Do you know where I can find Haruhi Fujioka?" the hooded girl asked. "Umm, He should be at the host club, it's in music room 3" came the shaky reply of the baffled student. "THANKS! SEE YA AROUND!" yelled the hooded girl as she started running to the general location of the said music room.

You see, this hooded girl was you, (y/n) Neko, and you were in search of your younger twin sister, Haruhi. As you were nearing the music room, you pondered to yourself,  "Wait a second, the student back there said 'he'... Oh well maybe it was just a mistake..." Reaching the music room, you started to feel uneasy. "What if she's busy..." you sighed. Your shift ended early so you decided to explore the school and pick up your little sis. 

Gathering some courage, you grabbed the door handle and threw the door open. Rose petals flew onto your face, ending with you licking one. They don't taste as good as they smell. A bright light filled your eyes and you heard 7 voices saying "Welcome." As the light faded, a blonde with purple eyes made his way to you. "What brings you here, my princess?" You simply stepped to the side, and once seeing your twin, you pounced on her, engulfing her in a bear hug. You nuzzled into her neck while purring "Haru-nyan~ I missed you~" After a few seconds of completely confused hosts staring at the two of you, Tamaki broke the silence. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO MY PRECIOUS HARUHI!!!" the idiotic king screeched. "Your Haruhi? Haru-nyan is mine" you said, confused as you licked your twins cheek in a cat-like way.

Suddenly, the king dropped to his emo corner, sulking about how Haruhi was his precious daughter. All the hosts started whispering to each other about who this new intruder was. Not even Kyoya knew. "Takashi, who is that" the Lolita whispered to his tall companion. "Dunno" was his response. "Kaoru" asked Thing 1. "Yes, Hikaru" answered Thing 2. "Who do you think that person is" asked Thing 1. "I don't know, but I don't like how they're touching our toy" was Thing 2's response. "Hmm, I can't find anything about who this person might be. 'Daddy', what should we do" the shadow king asked the young idiot. 

After you had enough of glomping your twin, you decided to let her breathe. She just stayed on the floor with a poker-face. While the hosts were trying to figure out who was going to ask about who you are, they heard a soft barking coming from the door. A small husky walked into the room and over to you. "Awwww, Ruby-nyan Gomenasai! I forgot you were here, Tehe!" you cooed at your little puppy. After snapping out of their little trance, the hosts surrounded you. "WHO ARE YOU," "WHAT ARE YOU TO HARUHI," "WHY'D YOU LICK MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER" were a few of the questions thrown at you.

Haru-nyan, being the kind, amazing, awesome, younger twin, shooed the hosts away from you and let you settle on one of the plush couches that littered the music room. "To answer some of your questions, my name is (y/n) Neko, Haru-nyan's amazing older twin" you winked as you linked arms with Haruhi. "YAY! ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER!" the bipolar king yelled. You and your twin deadpanned as he leaped around the room, celebrating gaining another family member. "So if," Thing 1 started, "You're twins," continued Thing 2, "How come you have different last names and look different?" the Things finished together. "Well, Thing 1 and Thing 2, I was adopted 3 days before Haru-nyan was born, so Okaasan said we would be twins. I also don't really know why we have different names, only Okaasan knows why I was named that" you told the orange haired Things. You looked over to the ravenette, "That's probably the reason you cant find any of my files, Mr Shadow King" you told him, hoping no one would question it. The real reason why there were no files on you was because you were an epic hacker, and deleted them so you could avoid being hunted by any scientists.

"Very well, Miss (y/n), I guess we should introduce ourselves," the shadow king said, "The short blonde is -" "Mitsukuni Haninozuka, aka Honey, the Lolita type, with his cousin and best friend Takashi Morinozuka, aka Mori, the strong silent type," you cut him off, pointing at the duo. "Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin, aka Thing 1 and Thing 2, the mischievous type," you stated, pointing at the Things, "And Finally, Kyoya Ootori, aka the shadow king or 'Mommy' and Tamaki Suoh, aka the host club king, 'Daddy' or the princely type" you finished with a smirk on your face. The hosts stared at you, including Haruhi, wondering how you knew them. After a few seconds you broke the silence, "What, never been correctly identified before?" you asked, head tilted. They continued to stare. "I ALMOST FORGOT!" you yelled, making everyone flinch. "This is Ruby-nyan! She's my best friend besides Haru-nyan!" you smiled cheekily while holding up Ruby to show the hosts. 

"Wow, Ru-chan is soo kawaii! Wanna have some cake?" the older lolita asked. Haruhi looked at you, she knew you would love it here. "YOU HAVE CAKE!?!?!?!?! WHAT TYPES? CAN I HAVE SOME? DO YOU HAVE MACAROONS?" you yelled, drooling at the thought of macaroons. Honey smiled and dragged you over to a table piled with cake and introduced you to Usa-chan, Mori following close behind. 

"Haruhi, how come you never told us you had a sister?" the remaining hosts, excluding Kyoya, asked. "Well you never asked" she smiled at them. Meeting the hosts was a success.

*The dog is kinda what Ruby looks like