Chapter 13 - Always There

Recap:

"I may suffer scars from them, but watching you two, my friends, fight like that hurts more than anything!" you yelled, running out of the room. The twins looked at each other, realizing what you said, before sprinting after you. "(Y/N)! WE'RE SO SORRY, WAIT UP!" they yelled, chasing after your retreating figure.

"She's getting bullied by our fans" Haruhi muttered. "And she hasn't said anything" Tamaki continued. Suddenly, all the hosts were hot on your tail, not noticing the smiling hooded figure in the darkness. "So she ended up accidentally telling them. It's about time they knew. But to think that all of them care so much about her that they all ended up running after her. Isn't she lucky, Belzenef?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"(y/n)! Wait up!" the twins yelled, running after you as you ran into the school's garden. The rest of the host club was frantically trying to keep up. You didn't notice them chasing after you. Your thought were preoccupied with how you accidentally told them about the bullies. Tripping on the root of a sakura tree, you let out a faint yelp. Noticing a shadow, you looked up to see a certain group of girls. "Oh, what's happened here, slut?! You didn't stay away from our hosts, even when we gave you polite reminders" the leader snarled, pulling you up by your hood. Noticing black fur, she pulled off the hood to see your cat ears. Gasps were heard from the group and their minions as they eyed your 'deformity'. "Hah, no wonder they stick around you. They probably feel sorry for you to be a poor, deformed slut! They don't even like you!" the leader yelled, beginning to punch and kick your helpless form. The other girls joined in, yelling things at you with each hit. "Why do you even bother to stay around them, slut!? They are never going to love you! You're ugly, deformed and such a slut! It's obvious that you have a thing for Haruhi!" she yelled. You simply giggled, no longer feeling pain from the attacks. "I could say the same to you. Plus of course everyone thinks I'm 'obsessed' with Haru-nyan" Another punch was sent your way. Grabbing the attackers fist with ease, you twisted it, making the girl scream in agony. "After all, I love my twin brother" you said eerily, looking dead into the leader's eyes. "T-twin?! That's ridiculous! No one as perfect as Haruhi could possibly be related to a freak like you!" she yelled, pointing at the cat ears. "Is that so?" you smiled at her, a deadly aura surrounding you. The leader screamed, about to run away when two twins stopped her.

"Hikaru? Kaoru? Please help! This freak started attacking us! She said she wanted the host club all for herself!" she cried, hoping that she could turn them against you. Glaring at the girl, she squeaked and looked away. At this point, all the surrounding girls had formed a circle around all of you. "Silly girl" Hikaru said, walking over to you. "Do you honestly think we would believe you?" Kaoru stated, also making his way to you. "But it's true!" she yelled. "She also has those weird deformities! She's a demon!" Hikaru sighed and pulled your hood back up. "We saw the whole thing. You're the real demon." Kaoru nodded, checking to make sure you weren't severely hurt. "B-but" the girl stuttered. "That's quite enough" a voice said. Turning around, the host club stood behind the girl. You stayed silent, hugging the twins. "I'm sorry for yelling at you two" you muttered, you hair covering your eyes. As the hosts were telling the girls that they were to be expelled, with evidence of bullying, Haruhi walked over to you and the twins. "We're sorry, (y/n). We didn't mean to cause you any harm. We just got bored and we wanted a way to be able to go to your house" the twins apologized. "But why didn't you tell us that you were being bullied?" Haruhi asked, the rest of the hosts walking over to you. "I didn't want to cause any trouble" you said, looking down at Honey as he held onto your hand. Mori patted your head as the twins hugged you from each side. "You wouldn't have caused us any trouble" Tamaki smiled, Kyoya nodding. "Next time something happens, please tell us. We will always be there for you" Haruhi said, handing you Ruby, who had been ready to kill the girls before, despite the husky's small size. Thank you" you whispered loud enough for the hosts to hear, as a few tears streamed down your face.