Chapter 3 - Their Reactions

Recap:
You pulled down your hood and took off the hoodie, revealing your midnight black ears and tail. Silence. That's all you could hear as the hosts were trying to process the sight in front of them. Your bottom lip quivered, awaiting to insults to come. Suddenly Kyoya broke the silence.
_________________________________________________________________________________

"Well, this has been an interesting development," Kyoya stated. Haruhi deadpanned and you just tilted your head, not sure what he meant. Everyone else stayed silent for a few more seconds and you hoped that they weren't thinking of insults to throw at you.

========================================================================

Hikaru and Kaoru's POV (aka Thing 1 and 2)
'Neko-mimi (cat ears)....? Our newest toy has just got a lot more interesting....... and kawaii......' A light, identical blush coating their cheeks.

Honey's POV
'Wow, she has really cute cat ears! I wonder if she'll let me touch them! And then we can have more cake! She also seems to like macaroons, so I'll see if Kyoya can buy some! She also has a cat tail! It looks so soft and fluffy!' His eyes were sparkling and a light blush coated his cheeks

Mori's POV
'Kawaii...' The tall upperclassmen's cheeks flushed an almost unnoticeable pink

Kyoya's POV
'Cat ears? She could probably bring in some customers. Maybe I should talk to her and Haruhi for her to become a hostess. After all, she looks like she would be as popular as Tamaki'

Tamaki's POV
'My dear daughter has cat ears... and a tail.... KAWAII!!!' *Tamaki internally fangirling* He had a huge blush coating his cheeks as he looked at you.

===========================================================================

Before you could register what was happening, the Things were hugging you and complimenting how cute you cat ears were. Tamaki was still in shock, the blush on his face getting larger. Honey was jumping around you saying something about cake and kittens, Mori supervising him, as always. Kyoya was writing in his black book, probably about how much money you would bring in. While the twins were still hugging you, tears started streaming down your face.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at you as Tamaki, suddenly snapping out of his trance, walked over to you. "Are you alright, my dear neko?" he asked, wiping away some of your tears. You griped onto the twins arms that were still holding your small frame. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to start crying. It's just," you sniffled, looking straight into his eyes, "No one has ever complimented me before."

Tamaki looked like someone just slapped him, probably reality, and said "Princesses like you should always be complimented, I can't understand why anyone wouldn't!" You just smiled and pulled him into a group hug, with Honey jumping onto you, pulling Haruhi into the middle of the hug. Mori and Kyoya just stood nearby, smiling at the scene in front of them. Everyone in the room bearing genuine smiles, including Kyoya.