Chapter 2 - Telling Them

As you were drooling over cakes with Honey, a pair of mischievous twins made their way over to you. Leaning an arm in each of your shoulders they said, "Why did you lick Haruhi before?" Their voices in sync. "What? Was it weird?" You questioned, tilting your head. They just stared at you. Deciding to ignore it, they asked another question, "Why do you wear that hoodie?" Thing 2 questioned. "Yeah, it looks weird" Thing 1 continued. Ruby growled at them and they took a few steps back. "I just like this hoodie. Ruby stop being mean and apologize!" Ruby bowed her head at the twins. "Well we think," Thing 1 started, "That you would," continued Thing 2, "Look better with it off," they said together, grabbing for your hoodie. "STAY AWAY FROM ME, DON'T TOUCH ME!!" You screamed at them.
Upon hearing the commotion, the other hosts stopped what they were doing and ran over to you. Mori picked you up and put you on his shoulder. Honey handed you Usa-chan and got into a defensive stance. Kyoya stopped writing in his book and sent death glares at the twins. Tamaki yelled at the twins about trying to touch 'his other daughter'. Haruhi just walked over and told the twins, "She wears the hood as a sense of security so please refrain from touching her." You quietly asked Mori to put you down and handed Usa-chan back to Honey. You just walked over to Haruhi and hugged her. "Awwww, why do you get to hug her?" The twins asked. "Because she's MY sister." Haruhi replied, causing the twins to take a few steps back.
"Haru-nyan, is it safe to tell them? I think we can trust them..." You whispered to her and Ruby nodded in agreement. "You sure? You can tell them but we should make sure no one else is around" she whispered back. You stepped away from Haruhi and took a derp breathe. "What is it you want to tell us, my precious daughters?" The king asked.
You pulled down your hood and took off the hoodie, revealing your midnight black ears and tail. Silence. That's all you could hear as the hosts were trying to process the sight in front of them. Your bottom lip quivered, awaiting to insults to come. Suddenly Kyoya broke the silence.