Chapter 4 - Nicknames!

After the group of hosts had enough of suffocating you and Haruhi, you decided to ask Haru-nyan a question that's been on your mind for a while. "Haru-nyan, I have a small question. When I was on my way here I asked a student where to find you and they referred to you as a 'he'. I also noticed that your wearing the male's uniform. Why?" All the hosts paused, wondering what they should tell you. Haruhi deadpanned and explained. "When I first met the host club, they thought I was a boy because of my clothing. I also somehow managed to break a vase, costing 8 million yen, and they made me be a host to pay off my debt. They found out I was a girl later." You looked at her and blinked. "8 million yen? Why didn't you tell me! I could have payed off half of it!" you yelled at your twin, before pouting and looking away. "Sorry, but it wasn't you who broke the vase. It was my responsibility so I didn't want to rely on you," She responded.

"Aren't you a commoner? How would you be able to pay off that much?" Tamaki asked, tilting his head. Ruby, who had been silent this whole time, barked at him and started growling.

"Baka!" Haru-nyan hit Tamaki on the head. "Commoner?" you asked, tilting your head. "Haru-nyan, what does he mean by that?" you looked over to your twin."Don't pay attention to him, you might catch his stupidity," she responded, making Tamaki go into his emo corner. "Haru-nyan! Don't say stuff like that!" you yelled, remembering the insults people would throw at you. Haruhi didn't know about it and she didn't need to.

The twins were laughing while everyone went back to whatever they were doing before. You walked over to Tamaki, crouching down next to him. "(y/n), why is Haruhi so mean?" he asked, looking at you with his puppy eyes. "I don't know, but she shouldn't have said that." you responded, reaching up to play with his golden hair. "At least I have one nice daughter," he grumbled, looking back into his corner.

All the hosts were watching your conversation. "Tamaki" you said, getting him to look back at you. "Why do you call Haru-nyan and I your daughters?" He looked kind of unsure for a second and then responded, "Well I guess its because I want to protect you and look after you like my own daughters." You thought about this for a second. "But our age difference isn't that big so it's kind of weird. Can I call you Tama-nii instead?" Tamaki instantly hugged you, telling you how cute you are. You just smiled at him, glad that he wasn't upset anymore. Neither of you noticed the angry glares the other hosts were sending Tamaki.

"I had an idea!" you exclaimed after you managed to escape from Tama-nii's bear hug. Everyone turned to look at you and Ruby as she started nuzzling your foot. "Since we're friends now, can I make up nicknames for you?" you asked the hosts, smiling. The hosts all nodded, slight blushes emerging on their cheeks.

You looked over to Tamaki and Kyoya first. "Tama-nii, I already gave you a name," you mumbled, thinking, "Kyoya, can I call you Kyo-nii or Kyo-nyan?" you asked the ravenette. "I don't mind either" he replied, actually smiling. Next you looked over to the twins/Things. "You two already have the nicknames, Thing 1 and 2, but can I call you Kao-nii (or nyan) and Hika-nii (or nyan)?" you asked them, hoping they wouldn't get offended by you calling them Thing 1 and 2. Hikaru blushed and quickly looked away, muttering a small "sure" and Kaoru blushed, but kept looking at you before saying the nickname was cute. You finally looked over to Honey and Mori. "And can I call you two Mitsu-nii and Taka-nii?" Honey slightly blushed, hugging Usa-chan, before saying "Sure!" Mori just nodded, trying to hide his growing blush.