Chapter 4

A/N: Hey guys! I am so so so sorry it took this long to upload! I just haven't had the creative spark, but it came back yesterday so all's good right?

right?

*sheepish smile*

In all seriousness though, I am sorry for the delay. I'll try and be more punctual next time. And also, THANK YOU FOR NEARLY A HUNDRED READS!!! I sat there smiling for ages when I saw hehe XD Love you all. Btw, there shall be yet another picture of Ama-chan on the side :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groaned as I rolled out of bed the next morning. I still can’t believe what Hisoka and Tadashi did, but in hindsight, I'm grateful. Being at the Host Club used my time so I couldn’t do what I otherwise would have been doing – sulking. Although that didn’t mean that I didn’t ignore all of the hosts for half the time before finally giving in and cheering up until closing time. I’d then given them warm goodbyes and waved to Haruhi in apology, but she’d been completely understanding, muttering something about Limbic Systems.

              I did my usual morning routine and then I realised – I didn’t have school until 8-30 and it was only 6. Goddam it, I forgot that my writing tutor had had to go on leave for her cousin who had cancer, and my parents could only get a replacement for tomorrow. I sighed, before deciding to go to school anyway. It wouldn’t hurt to be on my own at school, I guess. I leave about an hour earlier than I usually do, and arrived at school.

              It was eerily quiet, but the gates were open, so I let myself in. I decided against going and sitting in my classroom, in case a teacher was in there, so I wandered around the school until I found a water fountain. I sat leaning against the carving on it, and sighed before pulling out my sketchbook. I started drawing random anime characters from various shows, and was so absorbed that I didn’t notice a shadow looming above me until the person spoke.

              ‘Yet another thing I didn’t know about you, Miss Destiro,’ Kyoya said smoothly and I jumped, giving him a brief glare before returning to my drawing. ‘You’re quite talented, and there happens to be a position in the host club for –‘

              ‘No,’ I said as bluntly as the day before.

              ‘You didn’t even hear my proposition.’

              ‘No,’ I bluntly rejected his offer again.

              ‘Really?’ He questioned.

              ‘Really.’

              ‘Well, you would be paid for the job.’ Kyoya said, and my hand paused in its motions for a moment before continuing.

              ‘And you would be able to make friends more easily with the girls,’ He continued and I looked at him. ‘How did you know?’ I asked and Kyoya just smiled.

              ‘I know a lot of things.’